No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am buying season tickets for our new NHL team today (on behalf of my freelance boss), and then going to a b-day party and then x-main and then forever alone, as my wife and kids are off on the dance trip extravaganza for the next 10 days!

Anderson, you feel up to working on anti-Derp this weekend? Matt, give me a PM! I can call your house and give you some awesome phone lovin'!
    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      I am buying season tickets for our new NHL team today (on behalf of my freelance boss), and then going to a b-day party and then x-main and then forever alone, as my wife and kids are off on the dance trip extravaganza for the next 10 days!

Anderson, you feel up to working on anti-Derp this weekend? Matt, give me a PM! I can call your house and give you some awesome phone lovin'!
      And just like that we got the tickets already... I guess demand wasn't as high as we thought or we got a lucky break! Hmmm, I have no idea what to do with myself now...

Comment

• Masturbate once the fam leaves. You must reclaim your home in the name of manhood.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I am buying season tickets for our new NHL team today (on behalf of my freelance boss), and then going to a b-day party and then x-main and then forever alone, as my wife and kids are off on the dance trip extravaganza for the next 10 days!

I feel up to it, just let me know when you're available.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I am buying season tickets for our new NHL team
            Um. Not new...

Stolen.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              Um. Not new...

Stolen.
              haha, it's like some Telemondo melodrama...

"Phoenix, you took our Jets, now we take Atlanta's team!"

Comment

• Did Nathan's sister's grajamatation this morning, went to Potbelly for lunch. Came home and Nathan rocked out on the drums for a bit, after which I napped. It was glorious. Now, I'm ready to get sloshed and forget about this abysmal week.

Monday is my dad's birthday so we're doing dinner with the parents tomorrow followed by drinks with a friend for me and a gig for Nathan.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Going to a roller derby match and gonna score weed tonight. Happy already.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Ugh, I'm being totally gay because I miss Sylvia and she's doing her finals. arrrghh. That being said, we're getting along way, way better and all of that, which rules because I really like her and she loves me.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Just got back from Saturday Nightmares at the Meadowlands Sheraton. Pretty meh - the dealer's tables and celebs were all in one room, and pickings were pretty slim compared to the other cons I go to. Did see Sid Haig, Doug Bradley, Tom Savini - basically the same celebs I usually see or have met at previous cons. Martin Landau was there, but like the other celebs, he was swarmed with fans. Also, caught Sid Haig and Doug Bradley as they were making their way to their spots before the doors opened - poor guys looked a bit jet-lagged and in dire need of coffee.

No pics this time around (the cramped room, huge crowd and general lack of cool swag took the wind out of our sails), but I did represent by rocking my BDR shirt. I'll do pics when Monster-Mania comes around in August.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        Ugh, I'm being totally gay.
                        Jake it's either or with you. Maybe it's time to check meds for that.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                          Going to a roller derby match and gonna score weed tonight. Happy already.
                          "I got you a quarter of Jack Herer for $60. I know how you can thank me already."

Weed-selling women, y'all the best. Though I'm not going to bang you because you're not my girlfriend, but still.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            Did see Sid Haig, Doug Bradley, Tom Savini - basically the same celebs I usually see or have met at previous cons.
                            Still a pretty badass trifecta there.

Martin Landau was there, but like the other celebs, he was swarmed with fans.
                            Watched his early Twilight Zone episode a few weeks ago. Totally looked like The Joker stumbled into a Wild Wild West scenario.

Fucking love that guy.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge
                              Weed-selling women, y'all the best. Though I'm not going to bang you because you're not my girlfriend, but still.
                              Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                              Ugh, I'm being totally gay.
                              Yep. Totes gay.

Comment

• Holy carp it got shitty weather wise. Think well of us.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X