No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute financial issues on my best friend's part put the kibosh on Monster Mania today. Poopie.

Ah, well. More money for Chiller Theater next month!

ETA: For Phedg...

Last edited by Timothy225; 03-09-2013, 04:34 AM.

Comment

• Guys. Tomb Raider's legit so far.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am paralyzed by choice. I have probably most of Sunday to myself so do I go see OBLIVION or PAIN AND GAIN? Or do I stay home and finally watch DJANGO UNCHAINED and/or CLOVERFIELD and/or play Gears of War Judgment?

DECISIONS, MAN.

Comment

• JANGO AND JUDGMENT
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• All I know is the following:

Saturday: Sunny and a high of 72
            Sunday: Mostly sunny and a high of 76

There's no way in hell that I'm going to be inside on either day.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• same. Our asses are out all weekend.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Phone interview today with a prospective employer kind of went south on their end (wanted to know if I had health care experience. Not really, but they said they'll pass my resume along anyway). Pissed, but plans are to go to Chiller Theater Saturday with my best friend. Erika Eleniak will be there, might shoot for an autograph and photo.

67 on Saturday, 68 on Sunday here in Joisey. Jen and I are gonna try to go outside for a bit, get some walking in, bask in the sun, breathe fresh air and shit.

Comment

• Although, while he's at Chiller with his best friend, I'll be playing with our niece.

If we have to do anything indoors this weekend, I'm opening up the windows to air out the winter stank.

Grave, watch Django. It's good stuff.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah, Django it.

Going to go see Pain N Gain tomorrow nite with Hocken and some of the CHUD dudes (Neoolong and Whiteboy Jones, aka Peter Lin and Dan Schindel) and Randall. MIGHT get to meet Snoop Dogg on Sunday.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      . Erika Eleniak will be there, might shoot for an autograph and photo.
                      Bring a cake!

Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                      Yeah, Django it.

Going to go see Pain N Gain tomorrow nite with Hocken and some of the CHUD dudes (Neoolong and Whiteboy Jones, aka Peter Lin and Dan Schindel) and Randall. MIGHT get to meet Snoop Dogg on Sunday.
                      You might go to a kid's show?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Bring a cake!
                        If I could, I would. I'll be lucky if there isn't a huge ass line to get to meet her.

Comment

• Pain N Gain was fun, as was dinner! Love my gang. Snoop tomorrow. YES.
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I towed cars. In the rain. FUuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kicking back and relaxing today, maybe clean up my office a bit as it's quite the mess.

Comment

• Took Fahey to the vet yesterday and then to the park for a few hours. Then spent the night at Lesley's bro's house sitting outside and enjoying the weather. Today is probably hanging with Baltar and going to the zoo.

Comment

Working...
                                X