No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I almost tried a Quesarito the other night when we were rushed and ended up hitting Taco Bell. I ended up getting my usual chili cheese burritos, but man did that Quesarito look tempting...
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Tell me more about this "quesarito".

Comment

• it's got...CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating..._quesarito.php

Comment

• damn. Now I wish that I had given it a try.

Comment

• I don't know why, but I love that queso sauce they have. It's great on the AM crunchwrap gutbomb.

Comment

• It's great on anything. We once had leftover cheese sauce from some to-go nachos, and we used that cheese in our eggs the next morning. GOOD GOD was that amazing.

Comment

• GONNA GET DRUNK WITH CEEJ TONIGHT. POSSIBLE LIVE DRUNKEN BDRCADE TONIGHT.

I've gotten drunk with the kid like 5 times in the decade plus I've known him. I love nights like this.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Tonight: Pizza. 22 Jump Street. Vagina.

Tomorrow: Oil Change. Trim Trees. Reddit Global Meet Up. Beer. Burgers. Nerd Girls.

Sunday: More trees. Laundry. Destiny.

Comment

• Tonight was going to be pizza & a movie with a good friend, but she had to cancel. So, it's wait for Tim to get home while watching TV or reading.

Tomorrow: Wait for Tim to get home and then go Father's Day shopping.

Sunday: Food shopping, shopping with the MIL and spending time with Tim.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Running.

Drawing.

More running.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So CJ and I are incredibly drunk. We want to stream, but not video games. Instead we're going to stream Night of the Living Dead with a Pandora station playing in the background to see how well if at all it matches up. Check Twitch in a bit, we may get booted. It's just Lesley, Ceej and I watching NoTLD and drinking. Come join us.
                          http://www.twitch.tv/braindeadradio
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Props to Matt and Josh for watching this. This was actually pretty fun for us, waiting for the cease and desist from Twitch now haha

Comment

• HEROESCON, bitches.

Hyped as fuck.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Props to Matt and Josh for watching this. This was actually pretty fun for us, waiting for the cease and desist from Twitch now haha
                                If you don't get one, do another. This was fun.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X