ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice man!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Thanks! It sort of makes up for the fact I had to work from home most of the weekend. Still have a ton of photos to prep for several photo jobs over the next couple of weeks, plus my usual work.

Three weeks to my four day weekend (Mother's Day weekend, when my brother and his wife visit from California, just in time for my birfday, too - can't wait!).

Comment

• And part of the plan for his birthday is for me to buy his ticket to "Captain America: Civil War" and to bake him some goodies!
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Grilled out all afternoon and drank beer with Lesley outside. Got myself a nice little sunburn. haha. Was a great weekend to relax.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hit Lake Calhoun with the wife unit yesterday. The weather was gorgeous (albeit a bit cloudy) and we had some fun walking around the lake and the general area for a few hours.

Grilled up some fresh bacon, diced up some tomatoes, and had some BLTs in lettuce wraps for a dinner that absolutely could not be beat. GREAT weekend.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Just got back from working a trade show - our products and services were a massive hit. Plus, got offered to upgrade/redesign local school team's logo, which means we're guaranteed to get their business.

Boss is very happy, as am I with the massive overtime paycheck I'll get next week.
              GIT SOME! HOW YA LAK ME NAO!?
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• This weekend the Hack Panthers will take to the ice to dominate the Big Sky State Games curling competition. It's mostly going to be for fun but it would be rad to win a medal.

(I know it's only Monday but this is going to be another LONG ASS WEEK and I need something to look forward to.)

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  (I know it's only Monday but this is going to be another LONG ASS WEEK and I need something to look forward to.)
                  By Monday afternoon I always look forward to Thursday trivia and talking mad shit to people. Go wreck their cornholes. That's another game you play right?

Comment

• Cornhole is great!

Comment

• is Cornhole also called Bags? If so, then yes. It's great.

Comment

• Yeah, same game.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          This weekend the Hack Panthers will take to the ice to dominate the Big Sky State Games curling competition. It's mostly going to be for fun but it would be rad to win a medal.

I would love to see some of this on film.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I've been thinking about wearing a GoPro for a few ends but I'm not sure what the best harness would be.

Comment

• Who the fuck calls Cornhole "bags"? The threat of losing the game is in the name. What the hell is bags supposed to be?
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Threat = a good tea bagging, maybe?

Comment

Working...
                                X