No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't notice the heat at all. From my pool.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Didn't do jack shit, except clean my stove top, sleep, get the car washed, loaf, and watch 2 out of 3 parts of Carlos.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Spent most of my weekend relaxing - Jen got to hang with her mom, sis and our niece (Play-Doh for the win!), I did some vacuuming and resting up for going back to work today (ugh).

Got to catch up on my sleep, too. Afternoon naps = awesome.

Comment

• Cept the part when your arms fall asleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
            I don't notice the heat at all. From my pool.
            Your piles of money from twink pimping keep you shaded, I'm sure.

Comment

• Fuck twinks. The real money is with the fetish crowd.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• But the overhead is higher, what with all that equipment.

Comment

• Not really. People pay a premium for the equipment. Margin is definitely higher baby.

Comment

Fuck twinks. The real money is with the fetish crowd.
                    Howard's a scatman.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Howard's a scatman.
                      *vomits* I do have my limits. That is most definitely one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Fixed, and it's worksafe.

Comment

*vomits* I do have my limits. That is most definitely one.
                          let it just linger on your chest in that Floria heat, I bet the pool won't save you then.

Comment

• Also, I nearly got into a huge blow-up with a security guard at my friend's apartment downtown. He wouldn't let one of our friends park in her spot because she didn't have a sticker on her car (it was a rental that she had driven home from work). She and the two girls with her asked me to come down because I was the only guy there at the time and he was getting kind of intimidating and being an asshole to them. I was already kinda drunk, but I got down there and the guy started being a dick to me and saying "Listen, BRO, I'm just doing my job." Without missing a beat, I said "Yeah, you know who else was doing their job? THE NAZIS." Stone-faced as could be. The girls absolutely lost it.

He stared straight at me for a few seconds and burst into laughter and said "Man, y'all get the fuckin' car in here and have a good night. I'm sorry. It's been a long day."

That kinda ruled and I got awesome points for it.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• God-winned?

Comment

• I presume that she identified herself to the security guard...he should have been able to confirm her identity and confirm that she had that parking spot. Don't they have temp stickers for situations like that?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X