No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They do, but these security guards suck. I tried to move another friend's car into the guest parking area yesterday (all you have to provide is the apt number/name of who you're visiting and your license plate number) where there were like 30 open spaces, and the security guard said "Oh, we're all out of parking passes so you have to wait until the next shift starts" and would not let me park to save my life. I was like "SERIOUSLY? Really?" and then had to drive around downtown LA for ten minutes trying to find a new parking spot.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
      I was already kinda drunk, but I got down there and the guy started being a dick to me and saying "Listen, BRO, I'm just doing my job." Without missing a beat, I said "Yeah, you know who else was doing their job? THE NAZIS." Stone-faced as could be. The girls absolutely lost it.
      Nice Clerks reference.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, it was the first thing that popped into my head. Somewhere in L.A., Kevin Smith was busting ropes into his wife's increasingly gaping anus while smoking weed and watching Star Wars for the 1,000,936th time.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Somewhere in L.A., Kevin Smith was busting ropes into his wife's increasingly gaping anus
          what?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's just how Rev Kev rolls.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched Too Fat For 40 the other night and was all "These used to be hilarious..."

Comment

• Drove down to Louisville to visit a friend and we ended up going to a lake in Indiana on Saturday with some of her friends. Spent the whole day on the water, went through a can of spray sunscreen and still ended up fried. But we had a total blast. Slept in a pop up camper that night and got back to the L'ville yesterday morning. Had brunch with another friend of ours and headed home around 3.

Got pulled over 20 miles from our house for going 80 in a 65. My speedometer said 76, my GPS read 78. The guy let me off with a warning(thank Hocken) but said that if the statie behind him had gotten to me first, she probably would have given me the ticket. As I was pulling back onto the road, I heard a strange noise, almost like my oil cap was loose and rattling around. Since I got an oil change on Friday, I was hoping that was all it was. Unfortunately it's not, so now I have to go back to my guy and ask what the fuck is up.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Jen and I pretty much slacked off all weekend. After some early morning errands on both days, we hunkered down in our nice and AC cooled condo, content to just blissfully do nothing. My allergies kicked in Sunday, so I was a bit punked out (I will say Claritin fuckin' rules!), but next weekend's showing a lot of activity coming up. Captain America, the cleaning out of the soon-to-be-renovated master bathroom, and a nice romantic dinner date with my wife are all in the offering.

Comment

• Slacked off on Saturday, played D&D on Saturday night. Did some cleaning and vacation prep yesterday. Ran errands on both days to prep for the week (laundry, groceries). Laid out a bit to try and pre-burn before we hit Florida. Kinda a nothing weekend, really.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Been getting a lot of nothing weekends lately - mostly because Jen and I have been so burnt out at our jobs during the week that we wind up loafing about or taking afternoon naps on Saturday and Sunday. Gonna try and end that shit starting this coming weekend.

Comment

• I did NOTHING, for the most part. I ended up being really bummed out about it. Whatever, shit happens.

~

Comment

• Been trying to not go out and drop $75-100 a weekend between the two of us, so we stayed home Friday night. I leveled on WoW some, then Saturday we went to Brittany's folks place for her sister's birthday. Ate a fucking ton, dominated them in LOTR Trivial Pursuit, and hooked up the bluray player we got them at Christmas. They were in technology shock when I got their Netflix going and showed them Crackle streaming as well.

Comment

I did NOTHING, for the most part. I ended up being really bummed out about it. Whatever, shit happens.
                            We all have those weekends where we do fuck all. Just catch up this weekend.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think that's also a reason why Jen and I haven't done that much lately, Billy - money. Especially with the upcoming and necessary bathroom work (plus a new utility room door and vent fan for our other bathroom - thanks loads, condo association!), money's gonna be tight for the rest of the year, so that puts crimps on us going anywhere extravagant. I still owe Jen a decent vacation and feel like shit that every time we get the funds to finally do so, another costly mishap rears it's ugly head.

I gotta start playing the lottery. Just gotta.

Comment

• We spent the weekend prepping the baby room, putting the crib together etc... Ready for him to be here, not ready for waking up every couple of hours.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X