ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Drunk at the moment and had dinner with Lesley's parents and mine. Went well and was tasty so WOOt!!!
    Double parent dinner? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Also, I had a fucking BLAST with Cat and Mark today. I never realized how much I missed them, and they're both founts of inspiration (I got three sketch comedy ideas from interactions with them today alone). Just awesome, awesome, awesome people who I genuinely love and want the best for.

And their friend that I met today (who isn't a lesbian like I previously thought) is kinda hot and a lot of fun. And their dog didn't attack me like they thought she would.

All in all, an awesome day.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• So...

Still didn't get laid?

Comment

• Ouch Vin. I mean you're right and all but fuuuuuuuuuck man give him some dignity. Ask tomorrow. Lulz.

Got a package from Anderson yesterday with some Robin Hood swag. Cool mini poster two lady shirts for the spousal unit to wear to bed and a hat. Anderson you rock man, no bullshit. You're good peeps.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Can't really compare with all of your weekend events, but I finally went to my first Hooters with my best friend yesterday in East Brunswick. I used to work in the area, so it was a gas to see how much things changed since I left.

Hooters girls were gorgeous (especially the very healthy blonde bartender. They played with hula-hoops!), the food was pretty good, the waitress (a VERY attractive and friendly African-American girl named Winnie) flirted with my buddy (he's been in a funk lately, and she really cheered his ass up. He was smiling broadly when we left), and I left her a very nice tip.

Rest of the day went swimmingly - found some stuff my dad was looking for while hitting the mall, shot the shit with my buddy for a few hours, came home to a great dinner, and watched Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage on VH-1 last night (buying the DVD Tuesday - great documentary!).

Hope today is just as much of a blast!

Comment

• Vin, I am going to find your place and masturbate onto your windows.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I'm on the 16th floor...

So if you have a head for heights, then do what you got to do.

Comment

• I'll just shoot my load REALLY high.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    Rest of the day went swimmingly - found some stuff my dad was looking for while hitting the mall, shot the shit with my buddy for a few hours, came home to a great dinner, and watched Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage on VH-1 last night (buying the DVD Tuesday - great documentary!).
                    I sure wish I had stayed home and watched this instead of going to see 'Knight and Day'. Glad to hear that it's awesome...I'm definitely picking it up on Tuesday as well.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gonna go get a practically new Oly bar and 300lb. of plates today for $60 thanks to Mark.

~

Comment

• Piss. Gotta wait two weeks on the weights. Oh well, still gonna make it a day - I packed a lunch and I'm gonna take the bus to Santa Monica and fuck around there for the afternoon.

~

Comment

• Cool. I sent out more shit the other day, so people should be getting that.

Jake and Matt -- Other Place wants me to check on review status.

The move is going well, but we have to stop early everyday. Nearly passed out in the heat moving dressers around.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Spent pretty much every hour of sunlight helping move my sister. She apologized for being shitty last time I helped her move, and I said I would help move boxes and small shit as she had another friend with a trailer coming to move the couches and beds. We were rocking it pretty good, and I decided to just move as much as we could on Saturday. Good thing, because her friend never showed up that afternoon. We got everything but the beds, couches, and a bookshelf. Then I had to load up some of my aunt's stuff, to take across town to her place. Today my sister's friend continued to flake out and avoid her, so at like 1:30 she asked if we could move the remaining shit. Due to tons of traffic and accidents ended up not finishing till like 5 or so. Not my favorite weekend.

Comment

• I'm helping roommates move tonight (FUCKING HELP ME PLEASE WHY DID I VOLUNTEER) so I'll finish up Rescue Me either tomorrow or Tuesday night depending on how moving goes and then crank out Not Quite Hollywood by the end of the week. This American Life and Madea Goes To Jail will be done by the following weekend if not sooner. Thanks for hanging in there with me!

~

Comment

• Finished filming yesterday, then woke up and drove my ass over to Springbok's for the Mexico v. Argentina game. Drank two Bass and had a sausage roll. Hearing the vuvuzella in real life, is very much like hearing an airhorn; just as obnoxious. Also, never knew we had rowdy Argentinians in this town. A Brazillian woman offered to buy me a beer in response to what was going with Mexico. I told her to save her money.

Then, did some buzzed food shopping and then watched The Decievers and half of The African Queen.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X