Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    I don't feel tardy...
    (fistbump)

CLASS DISMISSED!!!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Man, I think the clock is slow...
      Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      I don't feel tardy...
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      (fistbump)

CLASS DISMISSED!!!
      You both beat me to it, and I loves you both to BITS! For the record, "I don't feel tardy" is one of the greatest song lyrics ever.

Due to my contract law final being the first Tuesday after the weekend, guess who ain't doing jack (*jack! sniffle! I miss him already!*) shit? Okay, not totally true - lunch with my best friend on Saturday, dinner with George either Sunday or Monday when I'll be good and ready for a break from studying. But other than that - studying! By the way, they've got me by the pubes for July 4th weekend, too! Yeah, the following week back from that is the final for Paralegal Essentials Vol. 2! Oy, this class!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• I'm going to do pretty much nothing, and it's going to be GLORIOUS. Gonna finish up some reviews and then I'm making plans to meet up with those old friends of mine in person after a long chat today catching up, bagging on the ex/my old relationship/life, and just reconnecting.

It's nice to hear someone else's perspective from when they were on the outside looking in to my relationship. Kind of cements the flaws and the bad stuff about my ex, which I really needed to hear since yesterday started off kinda bad with me being a dipshit and googlestalking her to see what she's been up to.

Also, going to hang with Kat at least one day and go do shit with her, and might even take some of my meager cash and go have a beer at a bar and try to meet some people.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          I'm going to do pretty much nothing, and it's going to be GLORIOUS. Gonna finish up some reviews and then I'm making plans to meet up with those old friends of mine in person after a long chat today catching up, bagging on the ex/my old relationship/life, and just reconnecting.

It's nice to hear someone else's perspective from when they were on the outside looking in to my relationship. Kind of cements the flaws and the bad stuff about my ex, which I really needed to hear since yesterday started off kinda bad with me being a dipshit and googlestalking her to see what she's been up to.

Also, going to hang with Kat at least one day and go do shit with her, and might even take some of my meager cash and go have a beer at a bar and try to meet some people.
          This sounds like a fabulous plan, and I think it'll really do you some good! And don't Googlestalk her, hon. It doesn't help you move forward, or help you at all in general. Have fun with Kat and your buddies!

By the way - how's Mr. Cutie-Bunny doing?
          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• He's doing awesome, just getting bigger, sadly. We gotta get him a new cage, especially considering that we were hanging out in her room last night and he was going ballistic wanting out. I held him for a while, but then he just started getting aggressive and wanting down, so I put him back in there and he went back to the jailbird routine.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• What Lisa said, Jake. Enjoy yourself as much as you can this weekend, get out there and meet some girls!

ETA: Good! A Ming update! Thanks, Jake!

Comment

• I want to go out too. I'd try and set up something with the latest dude but he's going to NY to visit the folks.
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                  He's doing awesome, just getting bigger, sadly. We gotta get him a new cage, especially considering that we were hanging out in her room last night and he was going ballistic wanting out. I held him for a while, but then he just started getting aggressive and wanting down, so I put him back in there and he went back to the jailbird routine.
                  Sounds like he needs to spread his little bunny limbs - just get him something nice and huge that he can grow into. But other than that, glad to hear he's doing well! Give him a snuggle from his unknown weird aunt from NY!

Comment

• Last weekend I took Friday off and went camping Friday through Monday (Queen Victoria Day it's called here). Weather was actually pretty good, and there are zero bugs here so that was pretty awesome!

This weekend, I may be camping again as my mother-in-law is buying a 32' trailer so that she can "go camping" too (we use tents, she won't sleep in a tent). I also have some freelance to take care of, but I should be able to squeeze that in-between campground debauchery.
                    Last edited by Mike; 05-27-2010, 02:49 PM.
                    <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Well I got Friday and Monday off...and decided to take off today as well! Got up at the crack, scrubbed clean my fridge (holy shit was that an...experience), mopped the floor, made a run to the grocery store. It must be said. Nothing like shopping early on a weekday when nobody is out but the hot mamacita milfs, and you can take your time looking through everything for some great meals. Then went and got my car washed and waxed. Kind of sucks bc they didn't armorall the inside of my truck worth a shit, but it still is a million times better than before. Got a haircut, then got my truck's windows tinted. Now I am on WoW and got my iTunes on random. I also ate an amazing sammich.

Tomorrow I will do jack and shit. Then go eat at Yao Ming's place in the evening. Saturday I will be going to see Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and possibly going to Sudie's (amazing all you can eat seafood joint) depending on my mood. Rest of the weekend will be WoW, Alan Wake, and Red Dead Redemption, and likely catching some movies that my GF picks out of the collection. I also plan on wrecking the vajayjay then texting Jake pix of the wet spot on my bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        I also plan on wrecking the vajayjay then texting Jake pix of the wet spot on my bed.
                        I plan on joining the priesthood if Jake gets schtupped this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          I plan on joining the priesthood if Jake gets schtupped this weekend.

OMG! We are chipping in and buying Jake a girl then! Please make this come to pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                            OMG! We are chipping in and buying Jake a girl then! Please make this come to pass.
                            I'll kick in a couple of bucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              Pics or it did not happen!

1: Needs to be balls deep
                              2: Ming needs to be in the background
                              3: Some death metal needs to be playing while he does this

Comment

• I'm just imagining poor Ming having the bunny equivalent of a 'Nam flashback due to the trauma of watching me powerfuck some sad, misguided, possibly obese young woman to the sound of Slayer's "Raining Blood".

~

Comment

Working...
                                X