ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am right at the cusp...

You know, that cusp between buzzing really good and being drunk?

Mmmmmm... satisfyin'!

Comment

• Um yeah, they call that drunk. Lulz
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• naw dude there's a difference

I'm at the buzzing stage, full of sushi, got a new pair of Sperry Topsiders and an oatmeal raisin cookie from DeLishous Bakery....life is alright.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• About to buy like 10 sausage and biscuit and hash browns from McDonald's (her old mans request I wanted my fucking breakfast tacos) then get sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzered followed by hitting up Cedar Creek guys they have a menu section for fucking Frito Pies im in love

Comment

• I want all of those things in my face.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• WAIT. LIKE AN ENTIRE MENU SECTION DEDICATED TO VARIOUS ITERATIONS OF FRITO PIE?

~

Comment

• FUCK YES!!!!

Although I still stand by my home made buffalo meat version.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Totally jacked my back pulling railroad ties out of the ground this morning. Will soothe the pain with an enormous meatball sub and some video game tapes this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    WAIT. LIKE AN ENTIRE MENU SECTION DEDICATED TO VARIOUS ITERATIONS OF FRITO PIE?
                    Yes it was glorious

Comment

• Got absolutely shitfaced last night. Haven't done that in a while. And now I'm paying for it. It's a good thing Nathan won't be here today so he won't die of asphyxiation.
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Did that too Friday night.... the kids are still waking up at the same hour though...

PAAAAAAAINNNNNNNNN
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Didn't get that shitfaced last night! Two Southern Comfort and Cokes (it was the only whiskey they had, sucks) which I haven't had in forever, and now I remember why because I have the worst case of sugar shits today, two beers, a jello shot, and three bottles of water. Still feel lower than a rat's nuts today though due to not getting in until 4 am.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                            Didn't get that shitfaced last night! Two Southern Comfort and Cokes (it was the only whiskey they had, sucks) which I haven't had in forever, and now I remember why because I have the worst case of sugar shits today, two beers, a jello shot, and three bottles of water. Still feel lower than a rat's nuts today though due to not getting in until 4 am.
                            Well... the 100 proof ain't not that bad, ectually...

Comment

• Brittany somehow got wasted off six beers and spent last night hurling in the bedroom. I slept on the couch.

Comment

• Six beers, you say...

Sorry... I've been dying to find a use for this one.

Still love me?

Comment

Working...
                                X