• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOD I MISS WHATABURGER.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fucking fuffffffffffffffffffffggghhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Billy and Josh win.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Oh Tobias...
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I got paid from freelance, spent $400 bucks on D&D stuff today, just made some farmer's sausage on the grill, and am about to play WoW whilst drinking a dark rum and coke. I finished the guild's website so now everyone will get to decide what it will be and I will be drunk and it will be awesome!!
              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Ojk maybe I am drunk now. I looooove you guys!!!

Comment

• Ok saugsage and rum makes me drink more rum fuk

Comment

• hahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• Mike I think you're sausage was actually solidified rum.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Picked up some POE TAY TOE (BOIL 'EM MASH 'EM STICK 'EM IN A STEW) vokka and a double-date with the Bulleit Twins.

Weekend? I am ready for you, you loose-morals-having, monster-truck-driving, flamethrower-owning, sexy bitch.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I vaguely remembered posting in here yesterday, apparently it was real!! Reconstructing the timeline from last night, after this post I played WoW for 5 hours doing nothing but fighting in Tol Barad and being a giant asshole!! Then I watched Game of Derps from last week and passed out on the couch. Today? Going to a game store to play War Machine. Will be assembling a few figs in a few mins!

Comment

• Fantasy Russian war machines are the BEST war machines:

Each warjack (the robot-type things) are about 4 inches tall. The dudes in the 4th pic are mechanics that can repair my warjacks on the field. The woman with the giant sickle-hammer-thingy is my Warcaster, the leader of my motley little crew. She can cast spells that make the steam-powered warjacks do more damage and move faster. I am letting these dry then going to play in about 30 mins. They will get primed and painted only if I like the game, elsewise to eBay they go!

Comment

• Drinkin'.

Watching a stream of the entirety of Pete and Pete.

FUCK I LOVE TODAY
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just ate half a weed brownie. Shit's about to get weird

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

~

Comment

Working...
                                X