No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The parks ARE great over there, and the Conservatory is usually pretty stunning. The zoo should almost be shut down, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
      Sounds like the rainforest to me.
      Yup. I recommend the rainforest pyramid in Galveston for your urine like fun times.

Comment

• Please tell me the zoo had these:

http://adland.tv/ooh/bokito-glasses-...la-netherlands
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I wish. Instead it had way too many kids with sagging diapers.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob makes it sound worse than it is. I was just there last week and took some photos.

Comment

• All the cats are sleeping. WAKE UP YOU LAZY FUCKS!!!
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That zoo sucks Jeff. HARD.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Seriously, we left after 15 minutes because we couldn't deal with the smell.

Comment

• I hear they have an Oblivion mod for that.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <333333

Comment

• Lulz @ Russ. SRSLY RERB, Zoo's smell b/c animals shit. Add baby shit to that and you have a recipe for crime deterrence.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really? Seriously, I was just at the GOOD ZOO last weekend. I'm not saying that ZOMG ZOOS ARE GROSS ANIMAL POOP FFS. I'm saying that at the FREE ZOO the conditions are deplorable. Trash was everwhere, the air circulation units were not working IN ANY of the attractions inside and most of the people there needed to take fucking parenting lessons.

I'll stick with my FANCY EXPENSIVE ZOO. Jeff can keep the gross free zoo.

Comment

• Go look at the aminalz and sip your fucking spritzer in the A/C then, you bourgeoisie summer-home-owning, sweater-tie-having, Zabka-haired capitalist pig dog.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Go look at the aminalz and sip your fucking spritzer in the A/C then, you bourgeoisie summer-home-owning, sweater-tie-having, Zabka-haired capitalist pig dog.
                              reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Comment

Go look at the aminalz and sip your fucking spritzer in the A/C then, you bourgeoisie summer-home-owning, sweater-tie-having, Zabka-haired capitalist pig dog.
                                Once again Jeff can keep the sad zoo and ill stick with the zoo where the animalsactually looked like they were being taken care of.

Comment

Working...
                                X