• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drinking.

Drawing,
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hoping to convince the wife unit that she needs to see FURIOUS 6 this weekend. She's got a thing for Statham, so that may be my 'in'.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HAVE TO WORK. HATE ALL OF THE THINGS
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The fam is in town and I have to work tomorrow and Saturday. Sucks.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• As predicted, got some revamps for my freelance project. Should be easy to do, just time consuming. Next week's gonna suck, though.

Comment

• This weekend I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want since it's my birthday. First up tonight, dinner at House of Prime Rib in San Francisco.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• House of prime rib? More like House of awesome.

Happy Birthday, too!
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Went to Comicpalooza then stayed up with friends until about 1 playing card games with friends, then stayed up until 4am with the lady friend. Now I want to die.

Comment

• Die in her vagina though amirite?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tried to.

Comment

• Hell of a way to go. Also pics or stfu about it. :-D

Comment

• Date I had scheduled was called off. Fucking nobody out doing anything. Josh, get a new job so you can go have steak and beer on weekends.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Date I had scheduled was called off. Fucking nobody out doing anything. Josh, get a new job so you can go have steak and beer on weekends.
                            For reals. I am looking though so........ *FINGERS CROSSED*

Comment

• I had a lot of fun. It was good. Beer pong with friends, porked that girl, hung out with the unflappable Mr. Krol, we were heroes at the punk concert thingy and ate some hot wings and drank some dranks and shit, then I came home and had a really good pizza downtown with the gang and then got schwasted with Erica and she gave me a weed cookie and a kickass messenger bag with a bunch of crap in it (including beer!) and then I came home and ate an entire thing of Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream and I hate myself this morning.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Did a board game day on Saturday with a bunch of coworkers...it was a blast.
                                We spent the day yesterday cleaning 'n running errands. I wanted to spend some time writing (I'm really close on my script) but didn't get to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X