No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great man. Once you're back in the realm of the living, pay it forward.

I mean you should buy her Pay It Forward on bluray.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
      YESSSSS

also I was dead to the world most of yesterday, coughing, had a terrible full-body fever with chills and nausea and diarrhea and headaches and just snot and shit flying everywhere, but Ariel went out of her way to take care of me and make sure I was okay and went and bought me medicine and soup and Thai food and banged me and we watched movies and oh my god I've seriously never had anyone I've dated be this great to me. It feels weird, but good weird. I dunno. Gah.
      If she's doing all that for you while you be illin', she is absolutely a keeper. Listen to Russ, pay it forward. On Blu. $7.99 at Amazon.com.

Oh, and spoil her rotten ASAP to show your appreciation. Make her weak in the knees, you stalwart young gent, you!

Comment

• Back from Disneyworld (landed yesterday afternoon) and back to the grind...I love work.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Awesome weekend. Started on Thursday with a failed attempt at going to bingo, but we called an audible and drank shandys, then went to have Cajun grub. I've seen this girl a bunch, but she is dating a couple other people, and keeping things very casual, more so than I think I want. Regardless, we get along great and hung out all night talking shit and having fun.

Friday I ran some errands, played video games, built up my Animal Crossing town some more, and generally had a good ass chill day. Ate some tacos and then never wanted to eat again, as I was still stuffed from the Cajun place.

Saturday I played more games, and went out with Katie. I get along with this girl great, and we had like a 9 hour date. It never felt forced or awkward, and we talked about anything we great abandon. We went from what we want/need in a relationship, to future aspirations, to marathon runners getting bloody nipples and shitting themselves. Proper dinner conversation, really. We ate too much. Drank too much. We ended the date at 2am, when it was terribly obvious we wanted to jump in my backseat and let our carnal sensibilities take over. Then we ended up texting until 5am.

Slept till noon on Sunday. Did chores. Watched 7 episodes of S5 of Breaking Bad. Ate leftovers. Took an extra day off Insanity.

Gotta get seriously back on my diet, but fuck, this was an awesome weekend.

Comment

• Comment

• Helluva weekend, Billy.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Best/worst part of the weekend was when she told me she only ended the date because she wanted to come back to my place, then she got home and wished she had just come over. I'll be cooking dinner for her Wednesday as a break for her MCAT studies.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Awesome weekend. Started on Thursday with a failed attempt at going to bingo, but we called an audible and drank shandys, then went to have Cajun grub. I've seen this girl a bunch, but she is dating a couple other people, and keeping things very casual, more so than I think I want. Regardless, we get along great and hung out all night talking shit and having fun.

Friday I ran some errands, played video games, built up my Animal Crossing town some more, and generally had a good ass chill day. Ate some tacos and then never wanted to eat again, as I was still stuffed from the Cajun place.

Saturday I played more games, and went out with Katie. I get along with this girl great, and we had like a 9 hour date. It never felt forced or awkward, and we talked about anything we great abandon. We went from what we want/need in a relationship, to future aspirations, to marathon runners getting bloody nipples and shitting themselves. Proper dinner conversation, really. We ate too much. Drank too much. We ended the date at 2am, when it was terribly obvious we wanted to jump in my backseat and let our carnal sensibilities take over. Then we ended up texting until 5am.

Slept till noon on Sunday. Did chores. Watched 7 episodes of S5 of Breaking Bad. Ate leftovers. Took an extra day off Insanity.

Gotta get seriously back on my diet, but fuck, this was an awesome weekend.
                  fuck yeah

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Best/worst part of the weekend was when she told me she only ended the date because she wanted to come back to my place, then she got home and wished she had just come over. I'll be cooking dinner for her Wednesday as a break for her MCAT studies.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• get in that ass, larry
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• MCAT studies? Billy's running the long plan to be a kept man. Nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          MCAT studies? Billy's running the long plan to be a kept man. Nice.
                          We already discussed it. Basically if I'm a good house bitch that fucks right I might be made in the shade.

Comment

• Starting the weekend right by going out with one of my best friends. In fact, she's 1/2 the reason Tim & I are together as she helped to set up the blind date that Tim & I met by giving him my number.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Tonight: Hitting the gym, running errands
                              Saturday: Going to Willmar to visit with the father in law
                              Sunday: Going to the Twins game

Worried about my weekend plans. I've got a migraine going full steam ahead, and I dread having to deal with my fil tomorrow at anything less than 100%.

Comment

• heading to the twins game in a bit tonight, tomorrow shall be shadowrun editor day, and sunday shall be drinking all day day.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X