No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to the rodeo tonight (VIP section bitchezzz) with three super hot women and had an equally hot beer wench look at me like she wanted to rip my pants off. I say this not as a humblebrag but that look has literally never happened to me before so I don't know how to process it. #wahmypenis? (Insanity works, yall. give Shaun T those ducats.) Also got relatively toasted and had greasy fair food.

And now comes a three day adoption seminar that will probably be equal parts tedious and nerve-wracking.

Comment

• Adopt a baby or adopt a wench?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Baby. Everyone else here is having a kid so I figured I should jump on the bandwagon. Actually, we've been in the process since last October & this is the final step before we get put in "let us buy your baby" status.

Comment

• Congrats, grave! It just be rainin' babies up in her!

Nathan and I went this morning and purchased primer and paint for little Frodo's room. No immdiate plans to paint, but I want to do it sooner rather than later so we have time for touch ups and fixes.
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Already nesting, Ingrid? And you're having a hobbit?!

What color are you painting the nursery/Hobbiton?
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Really not nesting, but as I said, just want it done sooner rather than later. Nathan has been nesting waaaaaay more than me.

Above the chair rail is going to be white with a ever so slight hint of green and the lower part is kind of a dark sage green. Gender neutral since we're not finding out the sex.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Went to the rodeo tonight (VIP section bitchezzz) with three super hot women and had an equally hot beer wench look at me like she wanted to rip my pants off. I say this not as a humblebrag but that look has literally never happened to me before so I don't know how to process it. #wahmypenis? (Insanity works, yall. give Shaun T those ducats.) Also got relatively toasted and had greasy fair food.

And now comes a three day adoption seminar that will probably be equal parts tedious and nerve-wracking.
                Rodeo is Spanish Fly. For real. I can wear a polo, jeans, and my Doc Marten steel toes and girls think I'm "just a simple country guy" and ahahahahaha JOKES ON YOU

Comment

• I also give credit to the fact we were in the VIP room & I was buying all the drinks for the women I was with (including my wife, I'm not a TOTAL creep).

Comment

• Damn, I was hoping that was going to be a total creeper "Dear Penthouse" type story. Thanks for letting me down Grave.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• VACATION, BITCHES.

Comment

• Taking tomorrow off. Come on, clock...get me the eff outta here so that my weekend can start!
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        Originally posted by Martin
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Office is closed tomorrow and Monday. I want to sneak out at like 2, but tons of shit to do.

Comment

• Working until 10 PM Friday night, 8-4 Saturday, then off for four days! Got the Longmire season finale, True Grit with Jeff Bridges, and The Warriors DVR'ed and waiting for my perusal.

My weekend. Made.

Comment

• Doing some shopping for the weekend tomorrow morning. BBQing on Saturday, hoping to get some more people to confirm. Was asked on a date Sunday, which kind of shocked me. Monday is going to be a big fat stack of nothing, except working on You Need A Budget some more.

Comment

• Did you tell the girl "get to steppin', woman. Sunday is BREAKING BAD."?

Comment

Working...
                                X