ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    Pics of the girls involved or I draw my own conclusions.
    Best of the night I could find with the girls.

Comment

• DAT LIONEL RITCHIE VINYL DOH!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Using my keen investigative skills I can see that Maggie is a total babe. Right on right on

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Best of the night I could find with the girls.

Who did Christian Slater get to fuck?
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Billy almost winds up in a foursome, I did laundry. BEST WEEKEND EVAR!!!

Comment

Who did Christian Slater get to fuck?
              That's his wife touching his nipples.

Comment

That's his wife touching his nipples.
                So, you got the chick in top pic?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• wait ago billdozer. you are what jake wanted to be yet failed miserably at. with great power comes great responsibility to get in those guts.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So, you got the chick in top pic?
                    Brunette in the black and white dress was my date, Maggie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      wait ago billdozer. you are what jake wanted to be yet failed miserably at. with great power comes great responsibility to get in those guts.
                      Guts were gotten up in. Unless she was only being polite a repeat will come on Thursday. I am the anti-Jake.

Comment

Guts were gotten up in. Unless she was only being polite a repeat will come on Thursday. I am the anti-Jake.

My most heartfelt congratulations to you, Sir William, on obtaining the affections of such a lady fair. Obviously, she's a woman who appreciates the finer things, a woman of discerning taste and style, a woman who knows the value of a proper gentleman in these days and times.

Nicely done, Bill. Nicely done.

Comment

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 3 MORE HOURS UNTIL FOUR DAY WEEKEND STARTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                              yeah!
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKSb...ature=youtu.be

This went well. NSFW if you're actually at work.

Comment

Working...
                                X