No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, this roofing company is being really 'Johnny on the spot' about resolving this. No complaints so far...they've contacted me and set up a walkthrough tonight to check it out in the hopes of resolving it tomorrow before the rain comes.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• ugh. Hope shit gets better man.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Damn. Sorry you had a rough weekend, bro. Hope things turn around and right soon, too!

Comment

• The Food Truck and Rock Carnival was incredible. Took the kid on Friday and saw the all female Judas Priest cover band Judas Priestess, ate cheese curds, a yak burger, disco fries and a cocoa pebbles/chocolate ice cream sandwich and rode some carnival rides. Saturday, the "real" bands started playing. Saw some of Black Label Society, Slash, and all of King's X, and got the Steven Percy show just in time to hear him play the only Ratt song anyone gives a Ratt's ass about, 'Round an' 'Round. I also heard a local band called Second Skyn play a thrash metal cover of Men at Work's "Down Under". Mostly missed Sevendust because the lines at all the food trucks were RIDICULOUS. Sunday, I saw Crobot, Skillet, Lita Ford (who did a very credible cover of "Cherry Bomb"), a little of STP, and a couple Godsmack numbers. But Anthrax trumped 'em all. They were so fucking good. And the craft beer was great. Smuttynose brewed "FTW" Pale Ale just for this. Troegs, Weyerbacher, Sixpoint, Founders, Dogfish Head, Lagunitas,The Bronx Brewery were all in attendance. The tickets were only $69.00 for the whole weekend (although the food, rides and beer were extra, and they charged $20.00 to park). A couple my wife and I are friends with got us all psyched for this, and we go and buy our tickets. Then they end up not going. My wife woke up w/ a sinus infection Saturday and decided she wasn't going either. So I spent most of the festival myself, which kind of turned out to be a blessing. I got to watch whatever band I wanted, smoke cigars and drink whenever I wanted, eat at whatever food truck whenever I wanted. . . It was pretty fucking cool. I am so hoping they make this an annual event.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• You're welcome:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1EshB__5kk

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Man, a festival where you are free to go and do whatever you want, not worrying about keeping everyone happy? That sounds great, Ig.

Comment

• Plus he took his kid to embrace the awesome in one terrific father-son bonding experience! Way to Dad, Iggy!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Man, a festival where you are free to go and do whatever you want, not worrying about keeping everyone happy? That sounds great, Ig.
                  It was. I did meet up w/ a friend who brought his teenage son for the Anthrax show, and some of the bands on the small stage on Saturday. But it started to feel weird after awhile.

Comment

• As soon as the kid gets up from her nap: Oktoberfest, bitches! Time to have mettwurst and funnel cakes and beer! This is my favorite weekend of the year! Exclamation point!
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Going to the strip club with a bunch of attractive women is always fun.

We made it rain on this amazing Asian girl. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Going to the strip club with a bunch of attractive women is always fun.

We made it rain on this amazing Asian girl. Good times.
                        But did you get rained on at any point in time?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• If it means you'll be going into work walking like a cowboy Monday morning, 'cause you're all sore and shit, and you have a chapter to remember in your memoir (or at the very least, you're composing a letter that starts "Dear Penthouse,") then good on ya, Billdozer!

Comment

• Sadly, no. Just lady friends with us. It's still a lot of fun.

Comment

• Yeah it is. A former co-worker came to my annual Work-B-Q a couple years ago, and regaled the assemblage with tales of going to strip clubs. I followed suit, as I used to spend an inordinate amount of time there myself. She jokingly (I thought) said we'd have to go to one together some time. A couple weeks later, she and her BF (Another former co-worker) call me and invite me to dinner at a restaurant near their place. Afterward, she says, we were going to go to the bar. On the way, we stop off at a liquor store. I'm kind of puzzled, because last time I checked, bars had their own liquor. But all nude strip clubs don't. I was delighted to learn that her invitation was not, in fact, a joke. Had a great time.

Comment

• Yeah, the all nude places here are pretty ratchet. We stick to the high end ones and just drink beer, then go my best friends place for cocktails before/after since she lives about a mile from 3 high end places.

Comment

Working...
                                X