No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew someone who did IT work at Disney/ABC.

Yeah, they drink over there all right.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ghost Walk last night was pretty cool. Aside from the GF's people that came along and were literally terrified to death about being downtown and were constantly looking over their shoulder for someone to murder them. Fucking suburbanites. Best part was getting to see the Donnellan Crypt which I didn't even know existed until a few months ago.

http://houstorian.wordpress.com/2006...nnellan-crypt/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Damn straight

I'll never forget my grandmother telling me one time at a dinner just recently that one of the few times she ever drank. She apparently starting talking in a british accent. I laughed to myself since I would do that on occasion, just slip into random accents.
        I do that as well, I've been told. The Liverpool blood gains strength from my weakness... then takes over.

Dear God... I'm POSSESSED!

Comment

• LA PEEPS: /film says GHOSTBUSTERS is going to be at the Egyptian on Saturday in 70mm. AWESOME. Go see it and tell me how great it was.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
            I do that as well, I've been told. The Liverpool blood gains strength from my weakness... then takes over.

Dear God... I'm POSSESSED!
            Poor Vin. Man's going to lose it one day and join a skiffle band, and start writing songs about lanes, fields, meter maids named Rita, and living aboard a naval vessel painted yellow. Then he'll fall in love with a Japanese artist with a horrible singing voice, who (allegedly) will help break up his band, and he'll ultimately be shot by a fan outside the Dakota. Oh, the world will mourn, books will be written, etc. but such is life.

Anyway, me. My best friend. His cousin. Chiller Theatre. Buying stuff. Maybe seeing some celebs past their prime. Rockin' the BDR shirt. Pictures? Nudie bar? Saturday.

Sunday - Tim be loafin' as Jen hands out treats to costumed kiddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              who (allegedly) will help break up his band.
              You're lucky you put in "allegedly", bub. Even though it's not even remotely true.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Drinking. Drinking a lot.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Katherine invited me to a Halloween party this Saturday... but I declined. Also declined further invitations of any kind, and wished her luck. As stated, Vin don't need the drama.

On the brighter side of life, I am currently looking at trash bags... and assessing the viability of converting them into a General Zod costume for Sunday. I will hand out candies while spouting classic lines like...

"At last, we will crush the son of our jailor!"
                  "Come to me, son of Jor-El! Kneel before Zod!"
                  "Is there no one on this planet to even challenge me?"

I foresee good times...

Comment

Katherine invited me to a Halloween party this Saturday... but I declined. Also declined further invitations of any kind, and wished her luck. As stated, Vin don't need the drama.
                    Wha' happen, hon?
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Too much interpersonal drama between her and her father. Whole 'Rebel without a cause' thing. Long story short... Vin was instrument used in pissing off daddy.

Comment

• Awww, sorry to hear it. Oh well, move along to the next chick. It's not like you're not fabulous!

Comment

Too much interpersonal drama between her and her father. Whole 'Rebel without a cause' thing. Long story short... Vin was instrument used in pissing off daddy.

Sucks, but I was right. Daddy issues.

If you do ZOD, PLEASE take pics!
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                            You're lucky you put in "allegedly", bub. Even though it's not even remotely true.
                            Made my feelings on that known already, and certainly didn't want to see fury in your Bette Davis Eyes as a result! Will always use "allegedly" in such instances as John don't move no more so we can't get confirmation either way.

Anywho, sorry to hear about the drama, Vin. But still, stallion's gotta run and run free. And we MUST have pics of you in your full Zodness. Hopefully, you'll find a nice woman dressed like Ursa and your Halloween will be magical!

Comment

• I may go out and find a fabric store to look for black shiny stuff... then all I need do is channel my inner Terence Stamp.

Comment

• Or Michelle Pfeiffer.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X