No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very excited. One of my best buds is getting married so this afternoon I am off work and we are going and doing girl-grooming.

Tonight the dress rehearsal- a reason to get dolled up- and the meal is at this terrific restaurant which I always wanted to go to for dinner.

Tomorrow- the wedding- one of my boy's is ringbearer and I got a great bridesmaid's dress to wear and strappy high heels. And then after the wedding I have the rest of the weekend sans boys. There might be some running at the park involved. Ahhhh.

Comment

• Have fun, Cass!

Nothing special this weekend - we're both broke-ass-broke from the wedding trip last weekend, and George's back is tweaked from the horrible seats in the rental car (so, a Toyota Camry will NOT be on his list while he shops for some new wheels), so we're probably just going to take it easy this weekend. I'm still studying my ass off for the court assistant exam, so we'll be doing that too! And possibly taking a break to drive out to the lighthouse in Montauk for a walk on the beach - yeah!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Shooting for a quiet weekend myself...

Tonight: drop my car off at the local STS for a checkup.
        Saturday: pick up my car, cash a couple of checks for Chiller Theatre money, go to the cemetery with my folks to pay our respects to my grandparents. Rest of the day is cleaning, and loafing.
        Sunday: more cleaning, more loafing.

Comment

• Tonight: Home with the little one so Jess can go out with her friend for dinner and shopping
          Tomorrow night: Jess and Owen are going on a playdate, I'll either go into work for a bit and catch up on stuff, or play video games in my underwear
          Sunday: Watch the Ravens game, then go lay down tracks at JWB Studios for the last song on our album
          Monday: Off for Columbus Day.
          "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
          - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
          http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
          http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• What about going to work in your underwear?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• How about putting a live chicken in your underwear?
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Grizzly bear underwear, you say?

*hums a few bars of "See my vest, see my vest, made from real gorilla chest"*
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I will do all of the above.
                  "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                  - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                  http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                  http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Social Network and beer at the Alamo Drafthouse tonight. Tomorrow we are going to a birthday party, where I will consume MASS quantities of my girlfriend's green salsa. I'll see if she will share the recipe with you guys, for it is AMAZING.

Comment

• PLEASE DO. I love salsa verde.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I can't stand the really runny watery salsa verde. It's like WTF R U DOIN hers is awesome and thick and a meal on its own.

Comment

• Chilling on my own tonight with some Oranjeboom and plowing through Mad Men Season 3 (AMAZING so far) while the gf is at her friends'.

Tomorrow, trying to nail the 4th draft to the wall. More for my own satisfaction (really feel the desire to make the absolute best film possible) than the producers'.

Sunday, seeing The Town with my woman, nice relaxed evening, maybe a bottle of wine and a DVD. Then a massive lie-in/bonefest all day Monday. Possible mushroom picking later in the day.

Have I mentioned how happy I am with life right now?
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                            Have I mentioned how happy I am with life right now?
                            Awwww!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Good on ya, Ben! You more than deserve it!

Comment

• Oh, and I love you guys.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X