X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V View Post
    Damn right...

I'm 194 pounds of Grade A, All-American 'Come And Get It!'
    How is it that you are at 194 after a couple of weeks and I am up a lb?!

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
      How is it that you are at 194 after a couple of weeks and I am up a lb?!
      My secret?

Ramen noodles, whiskey, and exercise.

Comment

• Damn,

I'm just about 170 (according to my doctor's office) lbs of "Eh, if it's 3 AM, why the fuck not?"
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I don't remember what thread it was but Jake was talking about maybe not going to the Maron show on Friday. Dude, it's a live taping of WTF featuring Charles Fleischer! You HAVE to go!

Comment

• Meeting a gal for drinks at Snake Pit Melrose at around 8, then probably going to hoof it to Busby's East to meet up with another girl and her friends for her friend's birthday. Saturday's stand-up class and maybe going with Bobbie and Chris to her show at the Jon Lovitz Comedy Club, or I'll find some other shit to do. Sunday I'm gonna hang with Cat and Mark and we'll probably go check out the new mall in Santa Monica which is supposed to be super nice.

EDIT: Grave, trust me, I WANTED TO! But I already had plans and didn't want to flake on this one chick. Shame on me.
            Last edited by Shit Dickface; 10-15-2010, 02:31 PM. Reason: asdf
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Tonight: dinner with the wife unit.
              Saturday: ALL FUCKING DAY with the in-laws and other relatives in Willmar. Shoot me in the fucking head.
              Sunday: recovery from Saturday's ordeal.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Zomboner walk this weekend.

No one in town worth a shit this weekend.

I may just bar hop my way over there anyway.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tonight, might go see Red with the wife (she REALLY wants to see this!).
                  Saturday, going to my sister-in-law's belated birthday party (lots of illnesses and last minute changes of plans put this shindig off a couple of weeks).
                  Sunday, a whole lot of nothing planned.

Comment

• Finally finish editing tonight.
                    Finally go out tomorrow night
                    Sunday? Nothing

Comment

• Saturday: Cleaning, studying for the court asst. exam so I can get the fuck outta here, then out to George's.
                      Sunday: The man himself is driving me to the outlet mall so I can get some new work clothes. Maybe check out some more cars!
                      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Tonight: Fix my PC hopefully
                        Tomorrow: Sushi, Jackass 3D,apartment hunting and recording new she's right (if PC is working)
                        Sunday: relax

all weekend: drunk
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't believe you'd apartment hunt while drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corey Feldman View Post
                            apartment hunting
                            I thought you guys had a new place lined up already!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• When y'all do some weekend drinking shit, when do y'all normally kick it off? I do it around lunch, that way I've at least got two meals in me and don't feel horribly guilty about it.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                                Can't believe you'd apartment hunt while drunk.
                                How dare you?

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                                When y'all do some weekend drinking shit, when do y'all normally kick it off? I do it around lunch, that way I've at least got two meals in me and don't feel horribly guilty about it.
                                Usually around noon/lunch.

On Sunday, it's a crapshoot.
                                Last edited by Captain Russ; 10-15-2010, 02:48 PM.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X