No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This vaporizer pipe is tripping me out. Kind of a pain in the ass, but I'm pleasantly baked so whatev.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• What kind you using?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• VaporBuddy, which I just found out some bad shit about. I wanted the Vapor Genie, but they didn't have it. Dude wanted to charge me $109 for it but I told him I was only looking to spend $50 and he "cut me a deal". Fuck. Glad I didn't get screwed on that one.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Man I just went and had Cuban grub with the girlfriend and I downed some delicious roasted pork and pimped out my BDR shirt represent beer now plzkthx.

Comment

• YES,
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• 4 loko. New NHL 11 disc.

Love is in the air...
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                VaporBuddy, which I just found out some bad shit about. I wanted the Vapor Genie, but they didn't have it. Dude wanted to charge me $109 for it but I told him I was only looking to spend $50 and he "cut me a deal". Fuck. Glad I didn't get screwed on that one.
                http://www.vaporgenie.com/VaporBuddy...aporbuddy.html

Comment

• Yeah, that's the bad shit I found out. Granted, that test was two years ago, but I'm getting a VG as soon as I can. Kinda pissed that I dropped coin on this, but oh well, it'll do for a bit.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post

Saturday: lunch in London with my writing partner and his brother.
                    Please tell me you're not driving almost 4 hours just for lunch?
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Don't be silly... English people can't drive!

He'll take a train.

Comment

• fine, 2.5 hours.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Just got back from Moscow on the Hill in St. Paul. Had a vodka martini, borscht, and some Siberian Pelmini. CHOW. UBER CHOW. I also helped finish off my wife's Beef Stroganoff. CHOW.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just got back from the weekend. Some good lovin', some car shopping, a baby shower (for George's niece - it wasn't a huge great time, but it was pleasant enough), and good food. Oh, because I'm a total nerd - a nerd who doesn't have a Target in my neighborhood - I LOADED up on my favorite cheap brand of non-animal tested household products, a brand called Method (which makes everything in my horrid little apartment smell AMAZING!) at the Target near George's house. You can find the brand at other stores, but your best, biggest and cheapest selection is going to be at Target. So I stocked up on laundry detergent, dish soap, shower spray, and all-purpose household cleaner. My place feels less cruddy already!
                            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• DRUNK. Have a fish chowder on the stovetop. DRUNK. Good weekend.

Comment

• Method cleaning products are THE BOMB. Keep my shower and my terlet smelling spring fresh all year 'round. We used to use the Method laundry soap, too, until we found a similar hippy-type product at Target that smells even better. I can't remember the brand right now, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X