No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But can his colon handle such a thing, V?

Comment

• Who dares, wins...

Comment

• I will dare...dare to keep alllllllll your dreams alive....
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Shit, I just filled up on free food from Paquito Mas.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• ugh, Poquito Mas. more like No Mas.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Work tomorrow morning then the first of two bachelorette parties for the Bridezilla. There will be a Pure Romance party followed by a limo ride full of drinking. Soooooo not the personality type for the first part and not really looking forward to the second part, so tomorrow night ought to be fun.

Sunday I plan on doing NOTHING! Probably my last day to do so until after the wedding.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I find it helps to zero in on the Alpha of the herd... then pick a fight.

Preferably with a broken bottle, if available.

It livens things up, and takes them down a peg. Not every day can be about them, you know.

Comment

• And all you fuckers have got me wanting Mexican food now.

pricks...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                    ugh, Poquito Mas. more like No Mas.
                    I understand, but free food is good food.

Comment

• Makin' BBQ chicken in the crockpot.

Having a blek & tan.

Dukin' it out in Mass Erect 2.

Feels not bad, man.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        I understand, but free food is good food.
                        True. I'll even eat *VIOLENT SHUDDER* Tito's Tacos if it's free.
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Bitching about free food, a faux paux right up there with wearing a belt AND suspenders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                            Bitching about free food, a faux paux right up there with wearing a belt AND suspenders.
                            Not if the food's shitty. I'm all for free shit but if free shit gives you colon distress you have the right to bitch.

Also for dinner tonight, Spaghetti with buffalo meat and meatballs. SO Fucking EPIC.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I agree on that point.

Comment

• I have hot Italian sausages and bone-in pork chops simmering in a tomato basil concoction in mine pot o' Crock... on low.

By tomorrow, we should be golden like a shower...

Get to Philly and I'll feed you like a king... or perhaps some other sort of royalty.

Comment

Working...
                                X