No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight [spoilers inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am of the nerd-hive-mind that believes Harv is alive and well...in Arkham or somewhere like it.

The moment of his death was a bit lacking in dramatic heft (the fall itself, not the memorial service afterward) for me to believe that bad motherfucker is dead.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, I really can't add more to the conversation than what's already been said. I loved everything about it, and the small nitpicks I had were vastly overwhelmed by the great characters, acting, and the rollercoaster story.

And I'm praying that Harvey lived, that they faked his death and plopped him away in Arkham. Everytime he was on screen as Two Face, I couldn't look away from his charred face. It was amazing.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Seeing this tonight after work. I have stayed relatively spoiler-free, so I am ready to be amazed.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Don't read this thread then.

Comment

• Haven't been.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Good, cause I'd hate it if you found out Batman dies.

Comment

• Dude. Mega spoiler!
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh shit, did I forget to inviso-text that?

Comment

• I must have a poster or figure or something of Joker as a nurse. Seriously. My FAVORITE PART....ahha.

But someone give Batman a goddamn lozenge...
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yeah, the voice got a little corny when he talked with it for more than a few lines.

A nurse Joker figure would cause my geek heart to explode.

Comment

• When Bats was beating the shit outta the Joker in prison, and he just kept laughing. Now that was Joker perfection.

Comment

• Totally. And "I want my one phone call." "I just need my one phone call." Awesome.

Comment

• So, who wants to bet that this will be the last good Batman flick for awhile? I doubt Nolan will do a 3rd. And I have a feeling we will get a "Schumaker flick" for number 3.

Comment

• Nah, I don't see the 3rd one going that far downhill. WB's gonna look at the success of this one, and try to keep things on the same page. Whether Nolan comes back or not, I don't know. Whatever happens, it's gonna be a bitch n a half to top The Dark Knight.

Here's a question, if Two Face really is dead, then what villian should be in the next one? I wouldn't mind seeing Catwoman, but as for a main villian, I really don't know.

Comment

• Yeah, but I have a feeling if Nolan doesn't come back, and doesn't have a say on the the next film, they may try and lighten it up. Although Bale could have some clout. I really hope he does one more, and then end it for like 10 years. Then come back and do The Dark Knight Returns. That could be some fanboyish epiciness right there.

As for villains in the third one: I'd like to see The Riddler (maybe, I always liked him in the cartoon as he was on par with Batman with smarts), shit lets bring Azreal and bane in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                                X