No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight [spoilers inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just loved how I was laughing at all these parts I shouldn't have been. When was the last time you laughed at a hospital blowing up? I mean he's killing people and making it comical and frightening at the same time. That's the fucking Joker.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The gallows humor was out in full force in this film. I couldn't help but laugh/chuckle/lol at ol' Ledgy's shtick.

His best moment, for me, is the extremely brief, yet insanely brutal pencil trick. I couldn't hear the next few lines of dialogue because of the laughing. People are fucked up.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well I'm fucked up....I yelled out "Holy fuck! Awesome"

Didn't see that shit coming. Perfect way to get his personality across.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
          It was hilarious. The people in the booths were freaking the fuck out. The managers were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. People were demanding free tickets. I just demanded free sour patch kids and whoppers.
          Dude, I WAS the people in the booth.

The whole thing was bananas. It was my manager, me and 3 new people that didn't know what was going on. He was attempting to explain everything to them, and what we had to do while I was running around making sure all the lamps and everything were running and their wasn't any issues with the threading. You could have cut the tension with a knife up there.

Comment

• I've just seen the best magic trick ever. (I also saw the best batman movie)
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I need to see this again. Hopefully in a better seat. And then...IMAX baby! (Probably a month from now, with the way tickets are being bought up. Early-bird mothers...)
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• A record breaking 155.34 Million Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The race is on for the #1 movie of the summer......
                "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Yep. Me thinks I lost. Oh wells. Grats to Lesley and Nathan! haha

Comment

• And me!!! I voted for TDK
                    Last edited by Sarah; 07-20-2008, 12:25 PM.
                    "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
                    "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• Holy crap, this movie is fucking awesome. It's kind of annoying that Batman kills someone at the end AGAIN but everything else was so great that I'll let it slide. Plus it far more plausible this time than the retarded ending of BEGINS. I want this to be on Blu-Ray right now.

I still can't believe the magic trick with the pencil. Joker has the same wallet as Jules. I don't know if Ledger's performance was Oscar-worthy but he was easily the standout. I want to see a movie with the Joker and Gordon squaring off the whole time.

Comment

• Same here man.

And (as much as I hate MTV) they need a "Best Magic Trick" category for the next MTV Movie Awards.

Ta-Da!!

But honestly, I love him sauntering out of the hospital more. He made that shit work. Stupid overdose!!!!

Comment

• Yeah, he could have played strolling away from the exploding hospital a million different wrong ways but he nailed it. So creepy and awesome. Man, I want to go see this again tomorrow.

Comment

• Yeah motherfucker! And don't forget the hand-sanitizer beforehand! There's no telling where that detonator has been!

SEXY FUNTIME UPDATE: Got my IMAX tickets for Tuesday night. Finally gonna see the magic trick the right way!
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-20-2008, 09:44 PM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My buddy couldn't stop laughing at the hand sanitizer bit. I really need to see this again when I'm fully awake.

Comment

• And while I understood the reasoning behind killing off Two-Face, I hope I wasn't the only one that was a tad pissed because he would have fucking been awesome to see as a main baddie in the 3rd one. I fucking love that character.

Comment

Working...
                                X