Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dark Knight [spoilers inside]

http://www.paninicomicsfrance.com/fo...58&PN=1&TPN=34

Some new spoiler type pics are located here. Looking pretty dope.

Really can't wait for this flick. I did the whole clowntravelagency thing last night, got a call from Gordon. Pretty neat. Also have been getting calls from Harvey Dent.

This summer is going to rock for comic movies.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: The Dark Knight

Can't wait for this! Nolan's Batman is the best film version to date, and anyone who wishes to argue, may I point out that in Batman Begins, the following occured: Bruce jumped into a restaurant pond with a couple of hot chicks, he acted like an insufferable prick to get all of his guest out of his mansion to save thier lives, and, most importantly, Batman himself was freakin badass (see the fight at the docks to prove that point).
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

QFT...I really enjoyed Batman Begins...Christain Bale is awesome, although Patrick Bateman was his best role. I can't wait to see the new one. Begins may be my first Blu-Ray disc I buy as I don't have it on DVD.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Now this is nice!!!

Comment

Great poster...I can't wait to see this.
          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

http://www.whysoserious.com/happytrails/trailer.htm

Holy shit. Heath looks like he's going to be fucking awesome, even moreso than the first trailer. The creepy way he's constantly licking his lips. And we get a quick shot of Two-Face. Looks pretty fucking cool. Cannot fucking wait.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wow. I said after he died, based on the initial trailer, and his death, that Ledger will got an Oscar for this. This seems to confirm it. You heard it here first. Holy shit. I, and the girlfriend got goosebumps from this trailer. Gonna be a good summer.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Fuckin' A. I hate going to the theater but I'm definitely going to have to deal with the unwashed masses* for this one.

*Seriously. I don't remember the last time I went to the theater and didn't end up sitting in the stench of fat fuck or drunken smoker b.o.

Comment

Oh I'm with you Grave. But I'll be braving the theater this week for Iron Man, and will be seeing TDK opening day.

Also, found this picture and it made me "lol". It's the kids version of the movie toys....

Comment

Piece of shit movie figures really piss me off. Even the more detailed figures seem to be too expensive and small looking. mwctoys.com has reviews of the above figure and Batman, and it's not too nice.

Comment

Yah, but it's the kids version of the toys, hence the cartoon look. I'd be down for a Sideshow version of The Joker.

Comment

Yeah, but kids really aren't complete morons, and by this time next month, the toy aisle will be bloated with shitty unsold movie figures.

Comment

Oh for reals. Although, I bought a Bob figure from '89 Batman. So who knows.

Comment

I still have my Bob the Goon!!! I was so stoked to get those shit ball figures, even if most were repaints. What a great Christmas that was. I still have my batcave from Batman Returns.

Comment

Concept art for Two-Face?

Jesus. Poor Tommy Lee Jones. He looked like a slightly burned pimp compared to this. Damn...

Comment

Working...
                              X