No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight [spoilers inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money wise, probably actually. Although I'm still voting Wall-E but it looks like you and Lesley may win.

But still, I really hope small kids don't see this movie. May fuck them up. Haha. And alot of the violence isn't even shown, more implied. And it's still fucking brutal.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't wait.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Lesley;15842]I would really like to hear what Jim Carrey thinks of Heath's as The Joker.

Lesley...I'm intrigued....why Jim Carrey's opinion?

Nevermind Lesley...hahahahahahaah if only i read on more.......
        "Uh, whose car is that out front?"
        "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2

Comment

• She meant Jack. Poor Lesley only got 3 hours of sleep.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• hahaha I edited my post...if only I kept reading....

It's ok Lesley!!!!!!

Rob- Love your review....I can't freakin wait anymore...I have like 10 more hours!!
            "Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"

Comment

• My review that consisted of: Awesome, awesome, Heath, stupid Batman voice, awesome, epic, awesome?

Hah. I really hope Cj let's me talk about this, cause I know he didnt' see it last night. I'll have him do the earmuffs thing while I do my mini "I'm not a journalist but I have some thoughts" review.

Comment

• CJ....come on.........

Comment

• he may have seen it...I dunno, I haven't talked with him in a week. I'd be fucking surprised if he did though. I'm just glad I did. Now I can go see HellBoy and Wall-e next week and hopefully have less people in it.

Comment

• Also Trailers shown last night:

007 : Mad applause
                    Bolt: Even Madder applause (and the stupid cunts behind us laughed at everything in that trailer. Made me feel really old)
                    Mummy 3: haha....no applause, except 1 guy and then a few others followed...it was pity applause
                    Watchmen: Surprisingly alot of applause. Mixed with "What the fuck was that?"

Terminator: People went apeshit.

Comment

• Damn, I was really hoping for a new Harry Potter trailer.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• *snicker*

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Okay....Spoiler Territory now....as the thread is marked as SPOILERS!

-
                            -
                            _
                            _
                            _
                            _
                            _
                            _
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -
                            -

One of my favorite scenes...Joker in the nurse outfit in the hospital with Two-Face. Totally fucking awesome villain teamup. Also, him sauntering out of the hospital and fucking with the dentonator. Fucking awesome.....

Comment

• My geekgasm continues unabated. I will see this again tomorrow.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also loved the Ferry bit. Loved how that was written with the prisoners and civilians. Greatness. And the whole car chase bit with the semi. Worked perfectly with no music behind it and it totally reminded me of the animated show.

Comment

Working...
                                X