No announcement yet.

The Dark Knight [spoilers inside]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just want a poster or a statue or something of Nurse Joker and Joker with 3 dogs. Iconic shit right there.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Do you think Ledger punched up some of his dialogue, or maybe they lifted some stuff from the books? Or did Ledger just deliver it so well? Other stuff seemed like an afterthought at times.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Well going from the trailers and whatnot, there were definately alot of different readings for different lines. I think he had to have done a ton of takes.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Heath Ledger as the Joker was the shit. I don’t want to spoil the movie for those who haven’t seen it, but I can’t wait for the movie to come out on Blu-ray! I will buy a Blu-ray just for this movie.
          Why So Serious?

Comment

• You can spoil away in here. Hence the [spoilers inside] tag on the thread. and yes, this shall rock on Blu-ray.

Comment

• Dude, gotta go with the PS3. Best Blu-ray player on the market, and it's a video game system too!
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• Ohh shit, Christian Bale arrested for assault...... to his mommy and sister.
                  http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=672044
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Pssht. Weak. Because he was in the UK, yelling at someone is the same as assault.

Comment

• I dont know.... we might have another American Psyco on our hands!
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Where is Batman when you need him?
                        Last edited by JoeKickass; 07-22-2008, 02:52 PM.
                        Why So Serious?

Comment

• We can dream...

EDIT: In regards to Bale going American Psycho on his family.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• In the Batman thread decoding your post....

I think you accidentally made all of your text black.

EDIT: You fixed it...which makes this post less funny. damn...

Comment

• He just had to return some video tapes.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X