No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is true. But that's kind of apples and oranges right?
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      Except with better looking lewt.
      You crazy. I got a runeblade that sprouts a tentacle monster.

Is the Jawa a companion?

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        It's official. Rob is the Billy of SW:TOR
        I haven't been on WoW in a month actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          I haven't been on WoW in a month actually.
          Yeah, that negates the 5 billion hours of previous game time.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Probably something like 350-400 days played.

Comment

• gotdamn.

And no, the Jawa isn't a companion. He's a jerkass that fucked up a goddamn sale so I had to fix his shit and get back his stupid droids.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• fuck yeah, doing a mission right now that involves my companion have drugs sewn under his skin because he's my drug mule. yesssss
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Decided to buy some mods for a piece of armor I got back at level 10. That armor is now level 30. Love the fact I can do this.

Comment

• What's with the brass knuckles?

Comment

• IT's a move called "Surrender". It removes a moderate amount of threat when done. When I do it I drop all kinds of shit, kunckles, crowns, coins, thermal detonators, etc.

Comment

• Did /played last night. I've had the game for about 40 days and have spent 3 days, 18 hours in game. Not too shabby...

Comment

• Hit 31 last night and should be finishing up act 1 of my legacy soon.

Comment

• aww yeah. Finished Act 1 tonight and started my legacy.

Buffington Sehguh the Backstabber

Awww yeahh

Comment

• Got the damned game working finally. Pretty cool.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I'm still having a blast with it. And now that Ceej is getting it this week, I'll be sucked in even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X