No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well from the sound of it, it seems the digital download is probably the more stable of the two. And from my own experience once I got the launcher to actually download the game itself was stable so I'd say download it if possible but I'm still not sure why the download was so fubar'd on my part. Probably something I had open or running in the background and didn't catch it.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/ATtbC/embed"></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fahey the Sith Inquisitor
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Won't lie, I would have liked to keep my smuggler who was a doppelganger for The Rock.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Played a bit of this at a buddy's house in Wax. I was impressed. Too bad games are going to be put on hold until the end of the quarter.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I NEED YOU ON MY TEAM.

Comment

• Still having fun with this. But not gonna lie, it's totally affecting my console gaming time.

Comment

• Soooooooooooo many games were bought and ignored because of WoW. I really hate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                    I NEED YOU ON MY TEAM.
                    I'll end up getting it, of that I have no doubt. It's just that I'll probably hold off until the break in March.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Gonna monitor the forums to ensure that shit's fixed before I dive back into this. I can't have another RAGE relapse like I did at launch.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Oh man, Nar Shadda is fucking amazing. IT's like I'm hanging out in Blade Runner world.

Comment

• So I've run into a few weird issues lately. Whenever I get into a group for a HEROIC quest and enter the instance my FPS drops like a MOTHERFUCKER. As soon as we finish teh quest (while still being in the instance) it comes back to normal. Kind of annoying.

That being said, just hit level 24 with my Smuggler last night, level 11 with my Sith Inquistor and level 5 with my Bounty Hunter. Still having fun with it.

Comment

• The forums are ablaze with people bitching about the fps problem. For many, the issue renders the game unplayable.
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I have no problem anywhere else. It's only in Heroic missions. Flashpoints work fine, pvp works fine, normal grouping works fine. it's so weird. And it just started happening this week.

Comment

• I envy you. I really wanted to play this. It's probably for the best, though...I don't need another time sink.

Comment

Working...
                                X