No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/TLNas/embed"></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy fat dude with a flame thrower in pic 7!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's my fat bounty hunter. haha
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Boba Fatt.

Comment

• I was gonna go with Booba Fett but yours rolls of the tongue better.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/YYT6E/embed"></iframe>

Comment

• made it to Tattooine today...yessss

Comment

• My bro and I in the second pic trying to beat a flashpoint. It didn't go well. haha

Comment

• Motherfuckin' walking carpet's name is BOWDAAR?

Oh shit son.

Oh.

Shit.

My fuck is full of fuck.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• he's my new companion. I rescued him from a Hutt.

Comment

• Can you get an IG model as a companion?

I want an IG-88. That motherfucker is the bomb (TALES OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS WAS THE SHIT WOOOOOOOOOO).
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That would be great. I also have a bitch protocol droid as a companion but I only use him for slicing missions.

Comment

• <iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/Rh5V0/embed"></iframe>

hit level 30 last night. Still having fun.

Comment

• It's official. Rob is the Billy of SW:TOR

Comment

• Except with better looking lewt.

Comment

Working...
                                X