No announcement yet.

Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my BH past the Black Talon last night with some kick ass armor. Down on that next planet now. Went the Powertech route.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I ended up getting a good chunk of my armor from BT thanks to a buddy of mine who is level 30 and we just farmed the fuck outta it.

You went powertech eh?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sucks that you went BH though, I was digging my BH. haha.

I'm going EVIL as fuck with my Juggernaut. My eyes are already yellow and red. Being a dick all the time is great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ha. Tell you what, I'll stop my BH for now and crank on my agent. Had as much fun with him as I did with my BH. I'll work on him tonight. His name is Desslar if you want to friend him.

Bounty Hunter: Azonia
          Imperial Agent: Desslar
          Sith Warrior: Nova'Satori
          Sith Inquisitor: B'reetai

Can't remember my republic character names offhand.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Imperial Agent is my new favorite class, at least for the early level stuff. Very versatile, and the storyline is really quite cool.

Comment

• I've heard it's alot like the Smuggler class and the Smuggler's story is bad fucking ass so far.

Comment

• What I've heard is that the Agent has the best storyline in the game.

Comment

• I believe it. Even now, in the early stages, I can see this being really cool. It also helps that the class kicks ass...I grouped up with other agents in the Black Talon mission and they seem really versatile and fun.

Comment

• Got my agent up to level ten last night. Gonna take care of the heroic missions on Hutta before I head out. Khaliyo, the companion for the agent, is a cool character. Kicks ass as a secondary dps in battle.

Comment

• The heroic missions always seem like a waste of my time for the most part. I did them all on early levels but realized I could always get better loot 8 out of 10 times by spending commendations on the fleet or doing the flashpoints.

Comment

• Noted. However, I got really good loot for my bounty hunter by doing all of the heroic missions on Hutta. Better armor than the standard full set. Gonna see if that holds true for my agent.

Comment

• I'm all about the commendations. The loot I've gotten with those make up for the time spent trying to get groups for the heroics in my playthroughs.

Almost hit the first tier of legacy xp.... Can't wait until March when they implement it fully.

Comment

• Is it worth saving my Hutta commendations past level 10? Am I ever coming back to Hutta and/or will I have a chance to spend them later on in the game?

Comment

• So far I've noticed that if you don't spend those commendations as soon as you can then they are worthless. I may be wrong (I don't spend every waking moment on the SWTOR boards nor read everything I can) but in my experience as soon as I'm off a planet I hit up the fleet and spend those commendations on either pieces for me/companion or for mods for my orange items.

Comment

• Got my agent on Dromund Koss or whatever its called. Definitely more challenging than before.

Also wanted to get a Republic character going so I got my Jedi Consular onto the space station. Going the shadow route so I can have the double saber. Going totally darkside with her. Story seemed pretty cool, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X