Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo hit 44.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rob: we need a Rep guild for our guys. I've been playing Minmei (my Consular) quite a bit and having fun. She looks like a Sith female bodybuilder, it's awesome.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• for sure. Once Ceej finishes building his new rig I'll have him roll a repub and get tony on as well.

Name: The PonyKickers

yesssss
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• SITH or get off the pot. That's my vote for a Repub guild.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Meet Minmei, my Jedi Shadow:

So yeah, you do NOT want to fuck with her.

Comment

• nice.

Almost to level 47. Decided to do some Corellia stuff before going back to Voss.

Spoiler: Jugg story spoilerz 
              The "twist" with Quinn was neat but my guy would have fucking killed him for pulling that shit. Instead he's still following me around healing me while I shame in public

Comment

• Nova is romancing Quinn so some more interesting dialog options were available...i think. I let him off the hook as well.

By the way, are you taking Jaesa down the lightside path or the darkside path? I did some research and it sounds like she is the ONLY companion in the game that has two distinct pathways. Kinda cool. My version is total darkside, but i never really used her.

Comment

• Jaesa sucks. Haven't used since I got her. Totally got with Vette.

Comment

• The voice acting for Jaesa is simply horrendous. Cringe worthy. Also, who really needs a second saber fighter out there? If i didn't need Quinn, I totally would have stuck with Vette too. Plus, she's at least fun to have around.

Comment

• Getting bored. They need to get the new patch up fast so that we can do server transfers...it feels like a single person game now, defeating the whole point of the game.

Comment

• Currently stuck on Voss on a mission I can't seem to beat. Decided to start up Hoth's bonus series to try to level up a bit. Hoping to hit end game within a week or two.

Comment

• Let's beat the shit out if endgame. May be fun.

Comment

• So maybe Rerb does love teh purps?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Everyone loves the Professor Plums.

Everyone.

Deny it all you want, but loot is like bath salts.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• When I saidend game I meant class story. Not purples.

Comment

Working...
                                X