Star Wars KOTOR MMO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLOW DOWN! hahaha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can't drive 55.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• On Corellia now. I think this is the final planet.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Almost hit 48 last night. Leveling on these final planets actually happens pretty fast...very nice.

Comment

• Level 50 bitches. I started a Sith Jedi Consular last night in celebration.

I'm going to give Nova a rest for a bit, Rob. I feel the need to try other classes before trying out the endgame content with her. If you want/need me to get online with her to help you level, post here and let me lnow when you're gonna be on. Or, if you eant to go Republic for a while, friend Minmei (my consular) and M'iriya, my smuggler.

Comment

• Hit 43 last night. Leveling is fast as shit once you get to Beslavis. Some cool stuff with the class as well. And no worries Matt. I'll help you with your republic stuff in a bit as I have a 38 smuggler over there.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So what's the end game in this? Is it harder small dungeons for better gear or big ass raids on Rancor pit monsters?

Comment

• most of the stuff I've seen is big ass raids on ridiculous creatures. I doubt I'll ever see that.

Comment

• You will if you want the uber lootz. Don't be a casual Rob, nobody likes a casual.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Meh to the uber lootz. I don't have hours to possibly get that purple mang. I just like the story and I'm getting that in spades. Once I hist 50 with my jugg, it's time to finish my Smuggler and then move on to Trooper. Plus the raids are fucking impossible, at least on our server at the moment, as there are not enough people on. Plus it's too much like homework to me: "Spec your guy min/max, hit this then that then respec, etc". Props to the people that do that and enjoy it. I'll stick with story and the occasional pvp.

Comment

• Honestly I get where you're coming from. It was my biggest problem with WoW endgame but with LFR it's slightly less of a pain in the ass. Now if only they didn't have the "it's (INSERT WHOMEVER WILL ROLL ON THE SAME GEAR)'s fault VOTE TO KICK THEM NAO" guy in every LFR then it would be pretty great.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I'm totally with Rob on the endgame stuff...I'm about playing the game and enjoying the story, not about getting every single purple piece in the game. And yeah, our server population is so light at the moment that getting into a raid just isn't going to happen.

I got my consular up to level 7. Having fun with her. She looks like a big red she hulk.
                          my smuggler is at something like level 31. Rob, what's your trooper up to?

Comment

• Trooper is 10 atm

Comment

• Ok, I'll re roll my trooper and get him to level ten...as a sith trooper. That way we can be in synch.

Comment

• I have to get end game in this type of game, which is the primary reason I will likely never play. Purples mean too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X