No announcement yet.

L.A. Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon has the soundtrack for $5 right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TsKi5ZvB64U" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>
      REP HEEM BECAUSE I CAN NOT!!!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I will never get a 5-star rating. I totally ROCKED the last two arson cases I closed and still only got 4 stars. I will assume my damage amount was too high because I only missed one question on each case and found all clues. Bullshit.

Comment

• The missed questions are the death of your five-star pursuits.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FINALLY got the 5-star validation on the last graded case. The ending was okay but somewhat abrupt. I did really like how the whole scheme came together, though. I think they put more thought into that than the main character.

Comment

• can't get motivated to play the game, much less complete it. MEH.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                can't get motivated to play the game, much less complete it. MEH.
                By the end I just wanted to rush through, and stopped the side missions and pushed forward. It's a great technological show piece, but 3/4 of the way in it really shows how one trick a pony it is. I hope for another, but with a lot more focus on varying gameplay. And either populate, or kill, the open world.

EDIT: Seriously, the old Police Quest series gave more interesting ways to canvas and investigate than LA Noire does. I don't hate the game at all, but once you've stepped away for a bit the shine comes off from a gameplay standpoint.

Comment

• One trick pony. NAILED it.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Still have not played it. Not so much because I have not purchased it, but because I cannot be a bent cop. Where is the graft? Where are the payoffs? Where are the 10 keys of blow taken in a bust and only 3 keys make it to the evidence lockup?

Comment

• I gave up on getting those stupid film reels and the other stupid collectible things.

Instead, when I feel like playing this, I pop in L.A. Confidential and have a glass of scotch.

Placing you in the role of a goody two-shoes, bi-polar asshat was their first mistake.

We need a Rolo Tomasi sim.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-20-2011, 09:22 AM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        I gave up on getting those stupid film reels and the other stupid collectible things.

Instead, when I feel like playing this, I pop in L.A. Confidential and have a glass of scotch.

Placing you in the role of a goody two-shoes, bi-polar asshat was their first mistake.

We need a Rolo Tomasi sim.
                        My name is Matt, and I approve this message.

(paid for by the association to make 'L.A. Noire' not suck)

Comment

Working...
                        X