L.A. Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I wish they have gave us maybe some kind of insight to his relationship with his wife or something. That would have given us some kind of reason to care, or understand, why it went down that way.

Hopefully, it comes up in future DLC. Speaking of which, I'm buying the DLC that Wal-Mart gave away today.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got the pass, gonna fire that sumbitch up soon.

And I LOL IN YOUR FACES
        Spoiler: ARE WE DOING THIS? REALLY? 
      for not seeing the deep-dickin' of the frau coming (it is a noir sim after all), though I completely agree that the fact we only get a glimpse in the beginning that Cole's hitched (didn't even know he had kids until he said it when he was getting kicked out of the house) made the fallen super cop angle have as much weight as an Olsen twin.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Another annoying bit of storytelling

Spoiler: spoiled milk 
        The serial killer is super duper tied into some big time politician...and then they do NOTHING with it

WWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Comment

• I got motion sick at the end of that one. Trying to navigate through the catacombs underneath that church got me retching so badly that I had to stop playing the game for a good 45 minutes or so. Ugh.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Loved that sequence because it was so frantic and disorientating. Sorry you suffered for my enjoyment, Matt, but I fuckin' HNNNNNNNNNGH that chase.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              Another annoying bit of storytelling

Spoiler: spoiled milk 
              The serial killer is super duper tied into some big time politician...and then they do NOTHING with it

WWTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
              That had DLC written all over it. DLC is the 3D of vidya. Unfortunately, this fad seems to be sticking around for the duration.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As sick as it got me, I will admit to thoroughly enjoying that particular case. It was different enough from the standard truth/doubt/lie stuff to honestly pique my interest in continuing the game.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I really wish the serial killer stuff came later in the game because vice petered out compared to that one.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Just finished the silk stocking murder.

Spoiler: WTF gives? 
                    Arrest the husband! Oh, wait, it's this guy over here! Now, pay no attention to the husband behind the interrogation door.

Not the first case to do that and it's really starting to irritate the fuck outta me.
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Beat it tonight. That ending....

Spoiler: ending spoilers 
                      Hated it and loved it. And unless I was really drunk (only a bit) that new DA (the one that was gonna clean up the town with Kelso) was up there with that dick from Vice squad and then shook his hand right? ARGHGHGHGH I WANTED THAT GUY TO DIE.

BRING ON THE DLC
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Finished homicide tonight. Onto Vice. And I totally screamed "I fucking knew it!" at the tv when the big reveal happened for homicide.

Since I don't really care about vice and the partner irritates the ever-living fuck out of me, I think I'll take this time to do some landmark hunting/street crime solving.
                        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Jesus...your partner in Vice is a first class douchebag. Wow. Gotta agree with Ingrid on this one.

Got through 'The Black Caesar' last night. I can't get over just how racial this damned game is.

Comment

• Well the 40's weren't pretty in regards to that.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Well the 40's weren't pretty in regards to that.
                              Pretty much.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                Jesus...your partner in Vice is a first class douchebag. Wow. Gotta agree with Ingrid on this one.

Got through 'The Black Caesar' last night. I can't get over just how racial this damned game is.

Wait until you see The Hocken Story.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X