L.A. Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Noire

Really pumped for this. Especially with the tech they are using. This could be a game changer if done properly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

That might get me back into gaming again. Very cool trailer!

Comment

YES. I cannot wait.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It looks like they digitized a younger Sean Connery as the Captain.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, the fuck is that about? Still cool, though. And they nailed Aaron Stanton. Loving all the involvement from the Mad Men crew. If anyone can nail period pieces, it's them.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

This cannot possibly come out soon enough. And HOLY SHIT that's totally Jack Nicholson at 50 seconds.

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5691769/the-bold-g...yline=true&s=i

Hmm. Expectations possibly tempered. Still intrigued!

~

Comment

Despite the modern-day talent involved... is anyone else getting a serious 'Double Indemnity' vibe from this game?

Comment

More LA Confidential than anything else

~

Comment

I'm still psyched.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hell YEAH!

Hope I can rough up some beatniks in this.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Vanderhuge View Post
                        http://kotaku.com/5691769/the-bold-g...yline=true&s=i

Hmm. Expectations possibly tempered. Still intrigued!
                        OMG, my boner for this game got harder reading that.

Comment

yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

I know, right?

Comment

Working...
                              X