No announcement yet.

L.A. Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving in this game is fucking terrible but I love the game so far. Lots of "hey, it's that guy!" actors. Smeltzer, the perv doctor from Scrubs, is a drunk outside the bar! And John Noble! YES.

My real interview style does not jive with the interrogations, though. Plenty of missed questions so far.

Comment

• Man, I got only 2 stars on a murder case. Like 3/15 questions right. Totally fucking wiffed it, but kind of glad I did because the chase when the bad guy got out was ACES. He drove right into a damn trolley. So awesome.

Comment

• It's interesting how there really are different ways things can end. At least with the calls that come over the radio, I've failed them and managed to get a completely different result when I'm finally successful. Far fewer hostage stand-offs if you kill the guys fast.

And I call shenanigans on the hit and run case.
          Spoiler: forget the name, but it's the one with the red lincoln 
        I got docked points because I didn't follow up on the driver of the car. Who cares?! I tagged the wife and her boyfriend for murder 1 in like no time!

Comment

• Yeah it's odd how it seems you're graded for getting ALL the clues and following all leads, but your superior only cares about conviction by any means necessary.

Comment

• digging it. I see this being a 'one and done', though.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anyone else run across the crazy guy who
                Spoiler: spoilerz 
              is wearing a pot on his head and talks about his brain waves being stolen? I chased that motherfucker all around town and then he just jumps to his death from the top of a fucking building.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So awesome. I'm on the Black Dahlia case currently. Loved the detail to the CG bush.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    digging it. I see this being a 'one and done', though.
                    No way. The cases unfold so dynamically. The shit I've read, and even the hints from "Case notes" are leading me to want to replay immediately after finishing a case.

Rob, I found that dude. Was so awesome. Some guy ran from me last night and climbed up a pipe. I was like eh fuck taking him alive POPOPOP and dropped him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                      Anyone else run across the crazy guy who
                        Spoiler: spoilerz 
                      is wearing a pot on his head and talks about his brain waves being stolen? I chased that motherfucker all around town and then he just jumps to his death from the top of a fucking building.
                      Yep. He didn't get far. I threw him into the side of a parked car instead.

Shit was weird as hell.
                      Last edited by Captain Russ; 05-19-2011, 08:15 AM.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Jesus, I'm still working traffic. My current case involves the older actress who, along with the underage star wannabe, drives off of a cliff.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That case goes into sicko-crazyville quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            And I call shenanigans on the hit and run case.
                              Spoiler: forget the name, but it's the one with the red lincoln 
                            I got docked points because I didn't follow up on the driver of the car. Who cares?! I tagged the wife and her boyfriend for murder 1 in like no time!
                            Happened to me too on that one.

Spoiler: HT N RN 
                            First go I went after the partial plate, and ended up running over a pedestrian in the chase. Came to the conclusion boozin' took a significant toll on my reaction time by that point so there really was no point in doing that shit again, so I went and yelled at the stiff's wife instead.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I had to quit the game midway through that case.

That brings up another question: if you exit the game mid-case, does it restart where you left off or does it force you all the way back to the beginning of the case?

Comment

• So if I want to be a 'renegade cop who plays by no one's rules', then I can?

Hmm...

Comment

Working...
                                X