No announcement yet.

L.A. Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This game is impossible to play without 100% attention dedicated to it.

Comment

• Got to the Homicide desk last night. Loving the game, well, half of it. This game did not need to be an open world game. There's not much to do anyway, I'd rather just stick to the cases, although they did a great job recreating Los Angeles.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• well you can just drive all over the place doing the street crimes. I'm still pissed at the Grunberg murder case getting me two stars, anybody acutally nail that one? I'd love to hear the "correct" way to play that one.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Be really diligent in your snooping around for clues, Russ. Take your time on that one, especially when you get to the prop shop.

Seriously, that's a very well designed case.
          Found his peep show bullshit, called his fatass out.

Ended up 4-starring it because I fucked up one read on the interrogation.

On the Butterfly case, just tackled Hugo for the makeshift fireplace shenanigans. FEELS GOOD MAN
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Anyone starting in on finding the hidden autos/filmreels, or am I the only one who hates themselves this much?
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
              Anyone starting in on finding the hidden autos/filmreels, or am I the only one who hates themselves this much?
              I started to last night, for the trophies of course. It's fucking boring. The Rockstar Social Club has a map with all the film reel locations. Well, the general vicinity and a description of where to find them. I hate finding hidden shit for trophies, yet I do them.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Let us all share in this misery.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I do the cars if I drive by them on the map. As for the reels:

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/la-noire...17205858594034

Comment

• I wonder how many disc would be needed with animation of this quality.

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pZTN-jRRM30?rel=0&amp;hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• my favorite part so far? Seeing an actress in this game and going "HOLY FUCK I'VE SEEN HER BUSH!" and then Lesley looked her up and she played the brunette girlfriend of Lew Temple in 'The Devils Rejects'. <3
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Chasing down the mong from 2Gether was euphoric.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Going through the Quarter Moon Murders at the moment.

Upon arrival to the Hall of Records, it hit me:

this is one hell of a showcase of post-war L.A. Absolutely stunning. If neckbeards weren't horrified of sunlight/people, this would be a great generator for the tourism industry.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• no, we need less people stopping right in the middle of the sidewalks on Hollywood to take pictures of a likely piss-covered star
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              my favorite part so far? Seeing an actress in this game and going "HOLY FUCK I'VE SEEN HER BUSH!" and then Lesley looked her up and she played the brunette girlfriend of Lew Temple in 'The Devils Rejects'. <3
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Malachi from Children of the Corn plays a pedo/peeping tom.
                                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Working...
                                X