No announcement yet.

L.A. Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OIuSvwqEYA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• HaHahahahaha, best youtube series ever. The how to shoot pedestrians video made me spit soda.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Hey I saw that guy in the papers! I heard he's an honest cop!"
        "Hey I saw that guy in the papers! I heard he's an honest cop!"

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• hahahahaa
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fucking true.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah if there's a sequel they better work on that.

"I'm thinking of moving up to a .45, want to take 'em down in one shot."

Haunts my dreams.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Went from Homicide to Vice

Currently working the Heroin/Popcorn Bucket case
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Not sure about that ending.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• oh yeah...I've still got this game to finish.

...crickets.

Glad you guys are digging it. Me, it feels like a chore.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Welp, it is
                        Spoiler: Derpadoo 
                      a Chinatown ending. If there's a sequel (hahaahahah, he said "if"), I'm betting his company chum goes after everyone as a private eye.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Okay, what the fuck.

Spoiler: the case with the rigged boxing match 
                        How in the world did I get one star when, sure, I kind of botched the interview with Candy but was awesome with the rest of it? Is it because Candy got whacked in the bus depot women's room? I thought I was doing surveillance, which would preclude me walking into the ladies shitter. Bullshit to that. Also the end of the case was ridiculous. Cole letting the guy go because of military service? I hope Cole's wild mood swings are personality shifts are explained by the end.

Comment

• You know what really grinds my gears?

The Death Wish 3-like body count resulting from dispatch calls gone "wrong":

I shoot a suspect in the fucking shin to drop him or I shoot a suspect in the gun-holdin' arm. I miss anything approaching a major artery and what do I get for my restraint?

Automatic code 4.

WAT
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rNV61Rpo-0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2rNV61Rpo-0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OH SNAPZ

Spoiler: last Vice case 
                              Fuckin' Roy! What an asshole! But now that I'm bumped down to Arson I assume I'll finally get to meet John Noble's character. I am going to assume he's a dirtbag developer intentionally setting fires in his new suburb.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TsKi5ZvB64U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X