No announcement yet.

L.A. Noire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be afraid to quit out and resume. I'm surprised my eggbox hasn't had a fit by now.

When that 3/3 or 4/4 or even the epic 5/5 pops up, it's like

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jPX4vn0TFrM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Clip needs more Zakk Wylde.

Comment

• He wouldn't fit through the arch, and he'd just start eating the choir ladies like one of the characters from Rampage.

Shit, that whole movie needed more Wylde.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• scumbug homicide partner.jpeg

meet hobos
          unload shotgun

Comment

• Some of the street-crime time banter between Rusty and Cole is straight up ball-bustin' brilliance.

At the start of that division, I thought he'd be a douchebag the entire time. But he turned out alright.

And while I totally agree on some level with narco-bro's ethos, he's still a dildo.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Getting into arson. FUCK YOUR VICE PARTNER

Comment

• Well, I beat it yesterday.

The problem with the game is the structure conventions work against the game narrative. Basically, the reveals that pop up are arriving at the wrong times. While, they're paced for a film...it feels like you're retreading prior shit for no reason in a game.

Also, I can't really fuck with the radio in the game. I don't care for that.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wish I could just play some of my playlists I have saved. Cole cruising down the road listening to some RATM would be epic.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• So are there multiple endings based on how many stars you average or something? Because if every ending is
                        Spoiler: spoiler 
                      that douche speaking at your funeral
                      then that kind of sucks. I mean, good ending, just sucks.

Comment

• No multiple endings from what I've read.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I am a rather poor detective.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• 5 out of 5 stars on the Silk Stalkings murder.

Fuck yeah
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Man, I smoked this last case and still only got four stars. I suppose since I missed a bunch of questions on minor interviews it dinged me. Lame.

I've yet to find a single film reel. Not that I'm looking too close but even in GTA games I'd at least have stumbled across a few of the hidden idols/tapes/whatever by now.

Comment

• Getting 47k worth of damage is a pain in the ass. I seriously hit every fucking parkbench, mail box, sign, etc yesterday during an epic 30 min destruction run and I still only got like 25k. That's after trashing a good dozen+ cars as well.

So I got a sweet 1 star even though I got all of the questions and all of the clues. boourns.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X