No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flamethrower, Bill. Only way to be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
      This seems pretty dumb. Weed whack, rake, till, and spray?
      That would make too much sense.

Spent close to four hours doing it tonight. 103 heat index. Had a popsicle, three bottles of water, and slept four more hours. Going to Snowpiercer now. Having beer at the Drafthouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        That would make too much sense.

Spent close to four hours doing it tonight. 103 heat index. Had a popsicle, three bottles of water, and slept four more hours. Going to Snowpiercer now. Having beer at the Drafthouse.
        Snowpiercer is pretty legit bro. Have fun.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Spent close to four hours doing it tonight.

Comment

• If your boner lasts longer than four hours consult a physician....
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              If your boner lasts longer than four hours consult a physician....
              Or you fuck the physician too, cause you know.
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Or you fuck the physician too, cause you know.
                "Oh, Doctor Sexy? The Billdozer will see YOU now."

Beat THAT, Obamacare!

Comment

• Was supposed to have a date with a smoking hot Asian chick tonight. We were texting until like 1am. Texted her twice today to set up our date, nothing. Radio silence. Kind of annoyed, was looking forward to a bar make out session. Scanning phone for girls that would make poor decisions tonight.

Comment

• Making plans, adjusting my work schedule for August and October, 'cause some seriously cool shit just pinged my radar...

1) August 15-17, Monster Mania, Cherry Hill, NJ - Return of the Living Dead Reunion, JAMES FUCKIN' REMAR and MOTHER FUCKIN' MADS MIKKELSEN, PEEPS!!!! AND ROWDY RODDY PIPER AND KEITH DAVID!!!! I gots to go, gots to get at least an autograph from SOMEBODY in that stellar lineup!

2) October 11. Asbury Lanes. Asbury Park. THE MUFFS. Can't remember when they've played in NJ last (saw them way, way back in the early 90s), but I'm DAMN SURE seeing them this time. Jen's going, and we put the call out to her sister and her hubby to go too.They probably don't know of the glory that is Kim Shattuck, but they will learn. Oh, how they will learn.

Otherwise, worked yesterday, cleaned today, sneezed a lot. Fucking allergies.

Comment

• Worked all fucking weekend. No tips. FML

Comment

• VAAAAACAAAAATIOOOOOON

(Insert that Jesus Camp .gif with the velociraptors here)

Comment

• I'm feeling pretty healthy after 5 days of recovery from surgery, so I'm hoping to be able to hit the state fair this weekend and/or the Ren Fest. We'll see how it goes!
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Working this weekend, but taking breaks to go to a bday party like some kind of giddy teen and then helping paint my youngest's room. The thrills, they never stop in the Arsenault household.
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Finished my work for the day. Counting the hours until I get out of here and enjoy the four day weekend.

Comment

Finished my work for the day. Counting the hours until I get out of here and enjoy the four day weekend.
                                I hate your ginger face so much right now. /Jealous

Comment

Working...
                                X