ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We love you too, bunny!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Fuck yeah.

Today: sexin, grubbing at 5 guys, walk around the park, beer, and picked up 2 lbs of clams and 2 1lb ribeyes for dinner.

Not too shabby.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So when are you making me dinner again?

Comment

• Three day weekend y'all!

Too bad it's shitty and rainy today. But still, THREE days!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
            So when are you making me dinner again?
            Fucking soon sir. It's been too long man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Went to the birthday part for Brittany's family friend, and he made INSANE amounts of BBQ and chili. Had a huge plate of brisket, chicken, and sausage, and FRITO PIIIIIIIIIIE. Also, some Glenlivet (sp?) scotch, some beers, and now my diaphragm feels clogged.

Comment

• Drank a really nice bottle of merlot, now hammered. Well, on my way back to sober. Remind me not to drink half a bottle of wine on an empty stomach ever again.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Hit Stillwater yesterday. it turns out they were having some sort of Harvest Festival, so the whole city was fucking PACKED PACKED PACKED. Did some heavy drinking (again) at Smalley's BBQ and did some roamin' around, soakin' up the sun.

Holy shit was it gorgeous yesterday.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Did the trivia night on Friday, got invited to Tieman's beer tasting last night and enjoyed some great brews with Jake, tried hitting the streets at WeHo but everything was jammed.

Today.....clean something.
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Good Lord. I'm amazed I'm still alive and/or not incarcerated. Got hammered at the wedding... pics forthcoming. Got into a fight with some anti-war hipsters. Even at 43, I still got it. I have a bruise on my forearm, so I imagine I used it to choke someone out. All my cousins who were there are still asleep, so I will get details when they become available. No sex, since all the bridesmaids were younger than my daughter. C'est la vie.

Comment

• hahahaha what the fuck dude hope you don't go to prison dawg

Though you'd only have to spend ten minutes of the first day systematically making everybody your bitch so hey could be worse
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                          No sex, since all the bridesmaids were younger than my daughter. C'est la vie.
                          Failing to see the issue here.

Comment

• what if his daugter is 17?

Comment

• Legal in Texas.

Comment

• Oh you crazy Texans...

Is there anything you won't fuck?

Comment

Working...
                                X