No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how I am going to do the mathematical proof but I know for a fact that 37 goes into 30 more than 5 times.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I don't know how I am going to do the mathematical proof but I know for a fact that 37 goes into 30 more than 5 times.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My weekend was just as ridiculous as I had planned, but I did manage to get some stuff done around the house today which was nice. I finished taking pics for all of my eBay auctions, so but about midnight tonight the world will be able to purchase my remaining board game/video game collection. Huzzah for not having enough time to game anymore :/
        <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Haha, I'm so slow. I had to read what Howard wrote five times before I figured it out. Durr... Golf clap, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
            WOW!!! Howard, you're a legend!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Nah. Ladies and gentlemen in their late 30s to late 40s are always being chased by the younguns. I refuse to go younger than 30 though. Plus, with guys anyway (straight and gay), once you reach that magical carefree point of being single? It's on.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Haha, I just got that. I need to hit that magical carefree point. Granted, it's only been like two months, but fuck man I'm tired of feeling like I'm kinda lost. Definitely not depressed anymore, though, which is good!
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I'd like to think I'm working towards the carefree point, but I haven't had much in the way of opportunities.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

That's the problem. Granted, the money situation pulled a complete 180 on me for the weekend so I'm incredibly stoked about that, but I'm not sure what hot spots I need to hit just yet.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Same here,

I actually checked out a new club on Friday. Great venue, great music, but nobody was there.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You'll get there Jake. Took me 3 1/2 months. Which is actually kind of fast for me. Then again it ended so shitty, getting over the relationship was marginally better.

Ed, the magical care-free moment I'm talking about? When you get out of a long-term relationship, dealing with the wrong idea that you're all alone, and then bam it hits you. LOTS of single people out there wanting to cross paths at night. Just takes the right mindset.

Comment

• How long were you dudes together again, Howard?

~

Comment

• 5 years. The guy before that? Also 5 years. Beginning to wonder if I can go beyond the 5 year mark.

Comment

• Well, if it's worth it, sure. Just find someone who's not an utter dipshit like ex-guy.

~

Comment

• That's the problem. I always end up going for the fixer-uppers who can't be fixed. Ehh, I'm just going to enjoy being single for now. Relationships are just too much damn work.

Comment

Working...
                                X