No announcement yet.

ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looped around the 'hood (from Wilshire/Poinsettia north to Beverly, west to Fairfax, north to Fairfax/Melrose, east to La Brea/Melrose, back south to La Brea/Wilshire, home). Also scrounged up enough change (which I never use anyway, both bus and apartment laundry room are carded) for a six-pack of Simpler Times Lager. Now cooking chicken breasts with sliced baby bellas, onion, and bell pepper and about to make my turkey breast/veggie stew!
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Fuck yeah. Nice and toasty at the moment starting up a rack of ribs for tonight with some garlic mashed taters and some Summit Extra Pale Ale...yum.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, For a Fistful of Dollars on TCM!
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

The coconut oil is hot, the squid is battered and ready to fry... and the steak is on the grill.

Comment

I just had an awesome sandwich and am now stuck with the Sophie's Choice of jumping on the Eggbox for a bit or cracking open Scott Pilgrim Vol. 4. It's a good day.

Comment

I just lucked out and had someone call me wanting to pay me back for money I lent them. $70 later, I hit Whole Foods and CVS and now have a ton of shit to last me through the week. Grilling extra-lean grassfed sirloin burgers with 3-year Wisconsin Cheddar, thick-sliced center-cut bacon, arugula, and Inglehoffer mustard on sprouted wheat burger buns and some Evan Williams with Chimay Blue to chase it down.

In conclusion: FUCK THE FUCK YEAH

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                I just lucked out and had someone call me wanting to pay me back for money I lent them. $70 later, I hit Whole Foods and CVS and now have a ton of shit to last me through the week. Grilling extra-lean grassfed sirloin burgers with 3-year Wisconsin Cheddar, thick-sliced center-cut bacon, arugula, and Inglehoffer mustard on sprouted wheat burger buns and some Evan Williams with Chimay Blue to chase it down.

In conclusion: FUCK THE FUCK YEAH
                INGLEHOFFER=THE TITS!

Comment

Yep. Stoked. Also, got a girl's number at CVS.

~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                    Yep. Stoked. Also, got a girl's number at CVS.
                    Well done!

Of course, if your wang has not been mouthified by 0700 Monday, then I will have no choice but to belittle you with my vast collection of Picard memes.

Do us proud, boy!

Comment

Drinkin' an old fashioned and chowing down on a bacon cheezburger now!

~

Comment

This is Rob. These last few posts have been fully approved....
                        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

also, I'd fuck my avatar.
                          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

I'd fuck your avatar too. At the same time. Maybe we could DP her.

~

Comment

Did pilates, watched two episodes of Breaking Bad, watched The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and eating some pop chips.

Plus got some Bass Ale (Damn grocery store didn't have Carlsberg) and some fixins to make cuban sammiches tomorrow. At which point, I'm gonna find out what happens when I put sourdough bread on the Foreman.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-10-2010, 09:09 PM.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Ugh, what a fucking weekend. Ran Friday to get shit to update my PC, and found out I needed to update to 64bit Win 7. That just sparked one fucking mess after another. And my mom stayed fucking drunk all weekend while saying "I only had one!" without any fucking realization (because she's shit faced) that barely one beer will wreck her because her liver is fucked. So I flipped my shit because of that plus I spent about 10 hours trying to fix my PC.

So to try and get something of worth going last night I went to my friends place and drank a six pack of delicious wheat beer and played Rock Band. And I just ate a massive burger with home made fries.

Comment

Working...
                                X