ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are fucking weird.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
      I would guess something similar to what your people consider to be putting out.
      A few rounds of parcheezi followed by reading sonatas to each other in front of the fireplace? HOTT!!
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        A few rounds of parcheezi followed by reading sonatas to each other in front of the fireplace? HOTT!!

I usually just force choke them and then read the TV Guide.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Originally posted by DON RICKLES UP IN THIS BITCH View Post
          I also found out how many women I know that dig the third input. Blew my mind.
          God bless 'em.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

So. Weekend. What's everyone doing?

I have practice at 7pm tonight for an OES (Order of the Eastern Star) Officer Installation on Sunday. Leave it to the old gals to schedule a practice on a Friday night...

I get to spend tomorrow with the in-laws.

I get to waste a couple of hours on Sunday with OES.

Somebody...anybody...tell me what you're doing for fun. Let me live vicariously through you.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Hopefully, a repeat of last weekend.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Playing LEGO Universe on Saturday for 8 hours and then eating and sleeping for the rest of the weekend.
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I ain't doing shit all weekend. The last 2 weeks have been nuts. I'm hoping to sit on my butt, play games, hang out with Lesley and relax. If it's nice out maybe take a walk around the park or grab some grub.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No offense, but I won't be living vicariously through you

Comment

Cooking, drinking, decongesting my weasel...

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        No offense, but I won't be living vicariously through you
                        hahahhaa.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Same 3 or new 3?

I'm cooking delicious amazing sinful burgers tonight. Tomorrow I am waking up early and hitting a walking trail near me. After that I will be picking up some new PC parts (mobo, ram, hdd) and installing them. Then I'm taking my girlfriend to pick up an iPhone, checking out the World Market Asian grocery store, and ending the night by going to the Last Concert Cafe to see the local artist Reverend Butter do his live ice carving thing. And drinking lots of cold beer.

Comment

Not a fucking thing, because I'm completely broke after the rent and all of my bills came out of this check fuck yeah I have no money left until Wednesday morning

at least I got groceries though
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Gonna finally pay the $12 to get the car washed.

Continue to watch Breaking Bad
                              Record new podcast and buy some brewskis

YEAH BIG SPENDER!

Also, for you other LA folks, there's the LA Beer Festival at Sony Studios. $40 to get in.

Not this time.
                              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-09-2010, 11:54 AM.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I'm taking Jen out to dinner tonight at the local pub, then watching Spartacus: Blood and Sand before bed.

Gotta get up early Saturday, take the wife's car to STS for it's checkup, then killing time until Saturday night when Jen and I head to Monmouth University to catch Suzanne Vega (FRONT ROW CENTER SEATS, BITCHES!).

Sunday, I'm hanging with my best friend for a few hours, but other than that, nada.

Comment

Working...
                                X