ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    It only gets made official when the first night of hott llama sex happens, elsewise its not your place yet!

I am in Minneapolis (well, Bloomington) about to do Day 2 of Mall of America. I am a crazy whore for shopping and this place is not disappointing me! We completely surprised the kids with an Albertville/MOA trip (they thought we were going camping this weekend). As part of yesterday's festivities, my youngest and I played MagiQuest (the gateway drug to LARP'ing), and went to the aquarium.

We did Valley Fair all day Saturday (stayed until midnight after getting there at lunch), so we opted out of doing rides at the Mall until our next trip out here, but that might change. We are hitting Albertville around dinner and staying there overnight. $5.00 T-SHIRTS HERE I COME!!!

Miss you guys, hope everyone is ok and all is well!!
    FUCK ME! I was at the MOA yesterday from 5pm on!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• She just told me that her friends are coming Saturday to help. I asked what in the fuck for, if she is moving everything on Friday!? "Well if we are done I will not need their help."

I told her look, we planned on having a few people over Saturday night if we got the house basically together. But not a big party. The house will still be a wreck. Have your parents, friends, neighbors over Saturday all damn day if you want, but come Noon I will be requiring a mid-move blowjob in the shitter. No reply as of yet.

Comment

• Ah, young love!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          FUCK ME! I was at the MOA yesterday from 5pm on!
          No worries, this vacation was to be strictly family anyways. With the never ending deluge of freelance I had to do something nice for the famile. We are coming back last week in January/first week in February, I will harass you in advance and we can cause trouble then!!
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Remember Mike, next time you cross the border. Bring all-dressed chips for Matt.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Miss you guys, hope everyone is ok and all is well!!
              Miss you too, Mike! Have fun, and shop your ass off for me!

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              I hope to, but her family seems intent on being up our asses. I already told her that shit is ending once we the last stick of furniture is dropped into place. I'm kicking everyone out.
              Get it on video! I want to seeeeee...

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              And after that, then comes the fuckin'!
              Get that on video too. May as well while you have the camera warmed up.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• 30 minutes until the weekend begins. Despite losing her grandma my GF said she definitely is not missing Scott Pilgrim. She's a trooper. So I am taking her to a 4:30 showing, then hitting the grocery store. Exciting! Supposed to see my grandpa tomorrow, as he isn't doing so hot, then help my sister put together her bed and move some stuff at my mom's place for her. Hoping to get some quality time in gaming as well.

Comment

• Tonight: Dinner, possibly seeing 'The Other Guys'. Alcohol will be involved
                  Saturday: World War Mouse - we're gonna find that little fucker and kill him. In the process, we're gonna do some power cleaning/organizing around the house. Alcohol will be involved.
                  Sunday: Not sure. It's supposed to be PERFECT outside, so maybe we'll head out to Stillwater or something. Alcohol will be involved.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Building a barn this weekend with my wife, her dad, my dad, and maybe some friends. I put the chances of separation and/or divorce but the end of the weekend at about 35%. It's been a tense week.

Comment

• Dont' drink the milk. It's a bull.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haha, yeah. Short of water to beat the heat, I think the only thing I'll be drinking will have "ale" in the somewhere in the name.

Comment

• Ginger Ale?

j/k

Comment

• Male Ale.
                            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                            *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Hahaha! fuck you guys

Comment

• Grave is gonna go full amish this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X