ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    Spent all day moving. I'm 90% done. I would be 100% done if power was on, but it isn't connected until next week. Really excited.
    YAAY!!! Billy, I'm so excited for you! Rent's paid, stuff is moved in - when's the actual big day?

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    Yep. Lesley did the unthinkable. She was able to extract my testicles, place them in a jar filled with black magic and use her womanly ways to make me a blubbering piece of meat. What I'm trying to say is that I love that girl way too much and I had to lock that down so Beyonce would be proud of me.
    WHEEEE!!! Actually, after Howard mentioned it in his post, he told me in a PM that it was Lesley who changed her Facebook status, so I kept checking the board to see if you guys spilled yet, LULZ! Mazel tov, you two engagees!
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Got free breakfast and dinner, got sunburned, got some new shorts, got to hang out with cute girls (unfortunately taken), got to hang with friends all day and then came home and hung out with the roommates. Damn good Saturday. Not sure what I'm gonna do today other than walk around unless someone calls/messages me.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• As for the good things:

Got back into pilates, hung out with Randall, drank, and play RDR for a bit.

Gonna play more RDR and do my movie show later today.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Cute Middle Eastern barista at Starbucks complimented me on my hair. Like a half-asleep idiot, I didn't introduce myself. Did talk to her for a bit, though!
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Now THAT is cool.

Comment

• Lisa, I will move the rest of my stuff over there on Friday. Saturday is when the GF brings her furniture (bed, dresser, etc) over and we will be totally done. It's possible Friday I will officially be moved in and stay the night there. I have to be there at 8:00am for the cable guy, so might not be worth driving the 15 minutes in the morning.

Comment

Lisa, I will move the rest of my stuff over there on Friday. Saturday is when the GF brings her furniture (bed, dresser, etc) over and we will be totally done. It's possible Friday I will officially be moved in and stay the night there. I have to be there at 8:00am for the cable guy, so might not be worth driving the 15 minutes in the morning.
                YES! Stay overnight, make it official!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It only gets made official when the first night of hott llama sex happens, elsewise its not your place yet!

I am in Minneapolis (well, Bloomington) about to do Day 2 of Mall of America. I am a crazy whore for shopping and this place is not disappointing me! We completely surprised the kids with an Albertville/MOA trip (they thought we were going camping this weekend). As part of yesterday's festivities, my youngest and I played MagiQuest (the gateway drug to LARP'ing), and went to the aquarium.

We did Valley Fair all day Saturday (stayed until midnight after getting there at lunch), so we opted out of doing rides at the Mall until our next trip out here, but that might change. We are hitting Albertville around dinner and staying there overnight. $5.00 T-SHIRTS HERE I COME!!!

Miss you guys, hope everyone is ok and all is well!!
                  <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    It only gets made official when the first night of hott llama sex happens, elsewise its not your place yet!
                    What Mike said - Jen and I "christened" each room in our condo when we were cleaning it up before moving in. Tons of fun there, and I hope you and your GF get to do the same, Billy.

Comment

• I hope to, but her family seems intent on being up our asses. I already told her that shit is ending once we the last stick of furniture is dropped into place. I'm kicking everyone out.

Comment

• And after that, then comes the fuckin'!

Comment

I hope to, but her family seems intent on being up our asses. I already told her that shit is ending once we the last stick of furniture is dropped into place. I'm kicking everyone out.
                          Yeah, screw that. Its your place not theirs.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Yeah, screw that. Its your place not theirs.
                            Fuck while the parents are there...

A few loud moans will make them uncomfortable enough to leave pretty fucking quickly.

Jesus, do I have to think of everything?

Comment

• Pull the Brad Pitt from Fight Club - "You wanna finish her off?"
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• "OK, that's the bed in place. Throw rug is down, annnnnd, yep, there's the hamper. Let's see, bedroom's done, kitchen is.... done. Living room is done. Bathrooms... done. I think that's... yep, that's everything on the list. We are officially moved in! Thanks for your help everyone! Now... get out. Now. Seriously. Get the fuck out. Out. GO. Thanks, but GO. NOW! NOW!!! I'm getting my gun, you get the fuck out. GO!!!! ABSCOND!!!! AWAY WITH YOU!!!!! FUCKING GO ALREADY!!!! GET OUT!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X