X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Hopefully, a repeat of last weekend.
    Hooker!

Got some errands to run in the city in the morning, then hurrying back to Queens to take my best friend to lunch for her birthday. Then home to do some last minute studying, and then out to George's for overnight. Not sure what we're doing on Sunday - we'd like to get out of the house, but it's gonna depend on the weather.
    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      So. Weekend. What's everyone doing?

I have practice at 7pm tonight for an OES (Order of the Eastern Star) Officer Installation on Sunday. Leave it to the old gals to schedule a practice on a Friday night...

I get to spend tomorrow with the in-laws.

I get to waste a couple of hours on Sunday with OES.

Somebody...anybody...tell me what you're doing for fun. Let me live vicariously through you.
      You are a Master Mason, Matt?!?!?!!?
      <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        You are a Master Mason, Matt?!?!?!!?
        He's a Major Mason! And a toy astronaut!

Comment

My weekend gonna suck, because I want to play video games all weekend but I cannot due to my freaking extended family!!

Tonight - I am not sure what is up, but I will be trying to catch up on some freelance once we've settled in for the night

Saturday - kids have dance and Lisa and I will be shopping while they learn stuff, then later on Saturday we are going to Lisa's sister's house to celebrate the 1st birthday of my niece and the 27th birthday of my idiot brother-in-law-in-law (my wife's sister's fiance). That will probably go till 2am sans alcohol because there will be kids there

Sunday - I think we are doing a b-day thing for my step-father-in-law (yeah my wife's family is majorly Jerry Springer-ish), and hopefully launching my eBay gaming auctions.

In short, a weekend about as thrilling as a punch in the cock by a drunken Cossack.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            He's a Major Mason! And a toy astronaut!

OK, confession time.

ahem...

My middle name is Mason. I'm not lying. Why did they give me that middle name?

Yes.

Because of Major Matt Mason AND because my Dad was a Mason.

Mike: yes, I am a Mason. I'm a 32nd Degree Mason who was Master of his Lodge for 2007.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

OK, confession time.

ahem...

Yes.

Mike: yes, I am a Mason. I'm a 32nd Degree Mason who was Master of his Lodge for 2007.
              Matt, Level 32 Mason

STR: 17
              CON: 19
              DEX: 16
              INT: 17
              WIS: 15
              CHA: 23

HP: 3343
              AC: -17

Weapon Proficiencies:
              2H Gophers, 2H Bar Stools

Comment

OK, confession time.

ahem...

Yes.

This is all awesomely awesome.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Matt, Level 32 Mason

STR: 17
                  CON: 19
                  DEX: 16
                  INT: 17
                  WIS: 15
                  CHA: 23

HP: 3343
                  AC: -17

Weapon Proficiencies:
                  2H Gophers, 2H Bar Stools
                  I <3 you.

Mike, are you journeying to the East?
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Mike, are you journeying to the East?
                    Awww shit. He's using that secret Mason code. Everyone avert your eyes!!
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

HIT THE DECK!
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

jesus christ he's got a boner
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          jesus christ he's got a boner
                          I'm pretty sure that's either a REALLY special Mason code or Jake's trying to tell us about penis.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sigh, rain is coming in that was not at all on the radar. So no early morning hike for me. Instead my friend is coming over with his Win7 64 bit OS. I discovered last night that 32 Win 7 won't use more than 3gb ram. I have 8gb of DDR2 sitting here right now. So when he gets here I will finally upgrade my mobo, ram, and HDD to have more than optimal WoWing.

Oh and I ran to Best Buy to grab a copy of Win 7 64 complete last night. Dude tried to tell me that with my current PC it isn't the cause of my lower frame rate. It's my ISP. I was like, dude, really, come on. My ISP is not causing me to have 45-60 FPS lower than my buddy, the difference in our systems is he has 8gb of ram and I'm running 3gb. WoW is a RAM whore from hell. He then spent 15 minutes telling me it was most assuredly my ISP causing it. I got sick of listening to him and asked him "If you know so damn much then why are you working for geek squad?" and left.

Comment

gonna eat breakfast, take a couple bowls to the face, then go for a nice long walk.

"Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

It's BEAUTIFUL out! Just got home from taking my best friend out for sushi for her birthday. Gonna grab a quick nap, do some homework, and then head out to George's!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X