ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
    The tendencies were there... I just don't think he had the six-pack abs.
    It's better that he doesn't. I want that on a poster.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fuck, now I need to go to the library.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• You won't be sorry - "TKAMB" is a great book. And Boo wasn't really werewolfish - more like "scary crazy neighbor guy who they keep in the house".
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Boo = Mr. Furley haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Fuck, now I need to go to the library.
            Ed...

By the Great Fahey, if you get any 'Twilight' books from the library, I will torture you so fucking slowly, you'll think it's a career.

Comment

• Haaa! That's a great visual!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                Ed...

By the Great Fahey, if you get any 'Twilight' books from the library, I will torture you so fucking slowly, you'll think it's a career.
                Wait, he means "To Kill a Mockingbird", don't you, Ed? DON'T YOU, ED??

Comment

• Yeah, pretty sure he's talking about Mockingbird.

Comment

• I meant Mockingbird, Mockingbird.

Comment

I meant Mockingbird, Mockingbird.
                      Thank whatever gods you pray to, little Hocken...

THANK THEM!

Comment

• Don't worry people, rest assured, I will not read a Twilight book.

Now my brother on the other hand.....

Comment

I meant Mockingbird, Mockingbird.
                          Mock...

YEAH!!!!!

King...

YEYEAH!!!!!

Bird...

YEYEAH!!!!

Yeah

YEYEAH!!!

Sorry, had a 'Dumb and Dumber' moment there.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Been sucking on grandpa's cough medicine, Matt?

Comment

• Originally posted by LisaNY View Post
                              No double standards here. I read the first book and saw the first movie on pay-per-view to see what the fuss was about. They both bored me. Double standards would imply that I not only enjoyed them, but continued to indulge in them, when really I wish the whole franchise and everyone associated with it would go away.

So I have to fess up Lisa- in case you want to ban me from the girl club. I read the first two books and liked them very much. **I can take the shots people- go ahead** I read all kinds of stuff-high brow-low brow-even comics to my boys. I watched the first movie and was bored but I did like the 2nd much better. And I even have "eclipse" on my shelf. And I actually have a guy friend I got to read the books and he liked them and we discuss. (Then we paint each others toes )

Comment

• My only gripe with the books/movies are the bad messages it sending to young girls. Kind of like Beauty and Beast. I mean, sure, the guy is a dick to you but you know, deep down he really loves you so keep sticking with him....

Comment

Working...
                                X