ISSA GOTDAMN WEEKEEEEEND THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lulz. Couldn't resist.
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Poifect!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        You must still take Rob shopping with you when you shop for flip-flops. Make sure the shopping trip takes 4 hours and that you try EVERY pair.
        That.

Also, Sephora sort of terrifies me. It's like a sensory immersion - all the smells and the women and the fluorescent lighting just makes my brain go "GGGUUUHHHH" and I have to step out before having a Vietnam flashback even though I was never in Vietnam fuck
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          That.

Also, Sephora sort of terrifies me. It's like a sensory immersion - all the smells and the women and the fluorescent lighting just makes my brain go "GGGUUUHHHH" and I have to step out before having a Vietnam flashback even though I was never in Vietnam fuck
          So that's why guys keep hitting on me. I'm inherently feminine. Awesome.
          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Well you are small and compact
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• man you went there I didn't say a thing
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• And fully articulated!

Comment

• And out of his original packaging.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• See, there's a fundamental difference to the way that men and women shop.

Women: They will spend hours looking at shit that they have no intention of buying. Shopping isn't a chore to them...it's a sport.

Men:
                    - I'm cold.
                    - (Walks into a store, buys a jacket)
                    - I'm not cold anymore. DONE.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• So that's why Ari liked having me around so much. If I stayed around any longer, I might have become part of his collection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                        And out of his original packaging.
                        So he's lost his value...

Why am I not surprised?

Comment

• False Matt. When's it something that men are interested in? Men can shop forever. I honestly have to be focused and have a list when I go into Home Depot or Lowe's. Otherwise I will leave with way too many new fucking house projects.
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            See, there's a fundamental difference to the way that men and women shop.

Women: They will spend hours looking at shit that they have no intention of buying. Shopping isn't a chore to them...it's a sport.

Men:
                            - I'm cold.
                            - (Walks into a store, buys a jacket)
                            - I'm not cold anymore. DONE.
                            My gripe? Going to places that sell shit that would be great in a house. And Lesley commenting on how great that would be if we had a house. And her not buying anything. We don't have a house so it's a waste of fucking time.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                              So he's lost his value...

Why am I not surprised?
                              You should be surprised. Because it means I'm a loose figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buff Headcheese View Post
                                My gripe? Going to places that sell shit that would be great in a house. And Lesley commenting on how great that would be if we had a house. And her not buying anything. We don't have a house so it's a waste of fucking time.
                                And that's why you just have The Sims 3 playing on your computer 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                                X