Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
    For real, I don't know how you guys stand it during the summer. There's only so many clothes you can take off before you get arrested.
    June through October is a steady stream of shorts, t-shirt, sneakers and sunglasses.

Comment

• Lack of seasons is fucking depressing. Seriously want to Thelma & Louise my truck at work like 3 out of every 5 days.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Well, here in Jersey, we're having cold weather this weekend and then next week it warms up again. Can anyone say, "Time to get pneumonia?"
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Yeah it's "chilly" here but hey 40 degree bump by Thursday! YAY

Comment

• Based on the weather it appears Texas is ground zero for the End of Days. Nice knowing you, Billy and Josh!

Comment

• Pretty much.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup. Been going from blinding thunderstorms to sunny and breezy and back again about every two hours since yesterday evening.

Comment

• looks like we're gonna get pounded with some snow Monday afternoon into Tuesday...8-10 inches or so. FUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• GETTING HIT SO HARD WITH SNOW RIGHT NOW

jesus
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yep. Working from home today...I'm not driving in this shit.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Had a wintry mix upstate last night (dusting of snow), but we've had mostly rain since last week. Could hit as high as 60 where I live, but we're expecting colder weather (snow?) by New Year's.

Now, Here's Big Bill Dozer with Sports! Take it away, Bill!

Comment

• The Rockets suck, Tim.

Comment

• still snowing in River Falls. hasn't stopped since yesterday. just shoveled my way out of our parking lot to get a gas station chili dog. it was worth it.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• still snowing here in Eden Prairie as well (though not heavily).

Comment

• Well, there's panic here in Jersey. We're expecting up to 12+ inches of snow is some areas (I know that this isn't much to you guys in Minnesota). So, the usual food store rush for bread, milk and eggs is ensuing.
                                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

Working...
                                X